~3~

~3~

Walking to school was alright. I never really enjoyed it though. Kasami would always yell at Zero and Zero could comment back. Kasami was on my right, and Zero on my left as they commenced with their bickering.

“Zero! I swear, if you fall asleep again!” Kasami said to him.

“I will try not to,” He laughed nervously. “But I can’t guarantee anything.”

I just sighed, wanting to get this day over and done with already. But I first had to survive the bickering, then the classes. And after that I would also have to survive lunch, I was sure that Mr Talkative would want to talk to me during lunch. And Kasami would take Zero with her and let him talk to me… Just the thought made me sigh heavily.

“Hey! Are you even listening to me?” I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kasami shouting in my ear.

I noticed that I had started walking a little fast for some reason. So I turned to her, walking backwards. “What?”

“What are you so deep in thought about?” she asked me curiously.

“Nothing much. Why?”

“You started walking faster than you usually do. Are you okay?” Zero asked me. Why was everyone so worried for me suddenly?

“I’m fine Zero. Leave me alone.”

Suddenly I heard a thud from behind me, and Zero cruising in pain.

“Ow! What the fuck! That hurt Kasami!”

“Asking the wrong thing doesn’t work and you know that!”

They were getting so much on my nerves, I decided to run. I was done with their bickering.

“Sasuke!” I heard Kasami call. I didn’t stop though, I just kept going.

~~~~~~

Finally in the school, I walked into my classroom. Not wanting to do anything more than just get all of this over with. I made my way to where Kasami Zero and I usually sat. Sitting down, I watched the rest of the class walk in. At the very front left corner was a small group of about four girls that were giggling and looking my way all the time. I sighed. It irritated me whenever girls would do that… But then the one thing happened that was absolutely the last thing I wanted to have happen. He walked into the classroom. As he saw me I could see that he was going to make his way towards me. After he had walked in, Kasami and Zero walked in too. I didn’t want them to know he had talked to me the day before. So I shoved over to the other side of the bench.

The classroom looked a little like one of those old fashioned classrooms. Where you had to walk up a stairs to get to the seats at the far back. There were three big long windows on my left. And right next to the blackboard was the door. And after Kasami and Zero had come in, came the teacher. I never bothered to ask for her name though. But she looked nice enough.

After she had come in, came of course a lot more people but I was at that moment focused on the one walking towards me still. Kasami then thankfully ran past him, bumping into his side.

“Oh, I am so sorry. Are you alright?”

“I am fine.” he answered her with a smile. She nodded and ran up to the end of the seats. She sat down next to me, glearing at me with her light purple eyes.

“Hey you! Why did you run off like that?” she scolded me. I put one elbow up on the table and leaned my chin in my hand. But I still hadn’t taken my eyes off of him. He was good and turned back to his seat. I scoffed at him. If he would not have turned around and walked towards his own seat, I would have run home and he could kiss the friendship he was trying to make with me goodbye.