~14~

~14~

"Mikoto... Come back..." I had been calling him for hours, but he never came back.

"Mikoto..." I called silently again, my voice had broke at some point and I had just continued calling him softly. He told me he couldn't leave me alone, so why was I alone?

"Mikoto." I didn't even know how long I had called him for or how long I had been there. I did get food, but not much. And if I remembered right, I had gotten food four times. So either I had I had gotten food four times in one day, or I had been there for four days. Either way, I didn't like what was going on, I also didn't like the fact that I had been such an idiot. The effect of the crap that Mikoto had put on me had started wearing off, and I could think straight again. I was really grateful for that, I didn't need him shit!

"Sasuke? Is that you?"

"Mikoto?" But it was not his voice, who was that? I didn't know.

"Sasuke, it's me." The one who's voice it was came into view. And I think that for the first time in my life I was truly happy. Happy to see that despite all that happened, my brother would always come for me.

"You won't believe how happy I am to see you." My voice was weak but happy. Getting up from where I sat in the back corner of the cell, next to the bed, I walked over to him slowly, weak from all the screaming and a little bit of crying I had done.

Itachi put his hand through the metal bars. "I will always come for you, always." He smiled so nicely at me then. But I felt like I didn't deserve that smile because I had voluntarily gone with Mikoto. I really considered killing that bastard for what he had done!

"But, I betrayed you. How can you still even look at me? I don't deserve you coming for me."

"What the hell did Mikoto do to you now!" He sighed with irritation as he took his hand away from the bars. "I am going to get you out of here, and we are taking your friends with us. I found them, I know where they are."

"Really? Get them out then! What are you still doing here?" I was happy that he had found them, But why he was still with me confused me a little. I took a step back and away from the iron bars and wanted to let him go, I wanted him to leave me behind. I didn't care what was going to happen to me anyway.

"Sasuke, are you fucking kidding me? I am taking you with me!" He sounded confused by my actions, and gave me a strange look.

"No! Get them out. I can find my own way out." I said unsure, taking another step back.

"Save me your stubbornness and let me get you out!"

"No!" I told him again, I knew he wouldn't listen to me though, but I wanted him to get Zero and Kasami out before he would even try to get me out.

"Sasuke, stop this and let me get you out." He reached with his hand through the bars again. But I was not going to listen to him, no matter what he said. Taking a few more steps back to get out of his reach completely, I turned away from him, facing my new bed.

"Sasuke! I am not going to just leave you here." He yelled at me, I could hear that he was getting angry with me. As soon as his voice died down in the empty and hollow cell though, he appeared in front of me. I jumped back with a gasp and almost fell onto the floor.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I got my balance back.

"I am taking you with me. I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth." He said simply and slightly irritated. Taking my hand, he pulled me toward the door of the cell, all the while I was trying to get out of his grip.