~8~

~8~

I thought I would want to kill him after our night together, but instead, I felt like... It was meant to happen. Like he was supposed to find me, refuse to stop bugging me and following me, and then take me. I left so alive? I wasn't even sure if alive was the right word. I remembered always trying to get away from Zero and other people, and wanting to be alone. But then Mikoto came and loved me. Actually loved me. That thought still confused me though. How could he love me? How was it possible that he even cared?

I glanced to the side where Mikoto was still sleeping next to me. His face looked so peaceful. But how he managed to convince me to go along with what had happened last night still had me wondering if his kissing me was an entrancement or something of that kind. I mean, he was a death god. What kind of magic they had I didn't know.

He shifted a little next to me, taking me away from my thoughts. I looked over to him and could see that he was slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning." he said softly a little sleep drunk. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. you?"

"Oh I slept great."

"I'm sure you did." I said with a little giggle.

"Sasuke!" someone suddenly shouted, thought it sounded to much like Kasami. Then the door flew open and I hid under the sheet, making sure she could not see me and laying as flat as I could. I didn't need her bugging me all day about that I had had just slept with Mikoto.

"Kasami? What are you doing here?" I heard Mikoto ask.

"Where is Sasuke? Zero and I are going to the city. He has to come along!"

"I don't know where he is."

"Wait! Why are you in his room?"

"Um..." I could hear by the sound of Mikotos voice that he was at a loss for words. Then Kasami gasped, and I knew I was going to have to suffer all day. I sighed silently to myself. Knowing I would die of embarrassment if she ever found me.

"Oh my god! you didn't, did you?" she said, but it sounded a little muffled so I assumed she had put her hands in front of her mouth. Probably to hide her laugh that I could clearly hear in her voice.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Mikoto told her, though you could hear he was having just as much fun with it as she was. Then I died! The sheet flew off of me to uncover my red face and naked body. I died, totally died!

"I knew it! You sly dog!" she said with a huge grin on her face. I had of course not had the chance to put anything on, so I just literally died of embarrassment.

"You pointed me out did you?!" I asked Mikoto angrily. He just giggled at me.

"Anyway, Sasuke. You have to come to the city with me." Kasami said shoving away the topic of before, but I knew she would not let it go for very long.

"No. I am not going with you. Take Zero." I gestured to the door and pulled the sheet over me again, way to tired to go anywhere.

"He's coming with me, but so are you."

"Not happening."

"Mikoto! Help!"

"I would love to go with you to the city." he said to her. I was still not going. "And Sasuke will come with us, don't worry about that."

"Great! I will see you both in the lobby in fifteen minutes." then she walked out the room and closed the door again. As she walked though, I told her again that I was not going. But she didn't listen to me.