~6~

~6~

"All I wanted was for you to just talk, do you remember? So please tell me how you feel. I was really concerned when Kasami came to get me and told me Zero had hurt you." Mikoto turned back to me and sat down on the edge of the bed as he talked. I still didn't want to answer, but I thought he deserved to know.

"I'm fine," I assured him. "But I think it was also a little my fault as well. He told me to leave but I didn't listen."

"Was this the first time he ever did this?" again with all the questioning! But when he said he was worried, I somehow felt bad for him.

"Yes."

"And you are not worried that he might do it again?"

"Well, to be honest, I am surprised that you are not freaking out about the fact that Zero is a vampire."

"No, I am not I suppose. But I am not human either." that didn't shock me at all. I already thought he was alien, come from far to torment me for the rest of my life.

"What are you then?" Though I already knew he was alien.

"I am a Shinigami my boy." that actually shocked me. A God of death stood before me! Did Itachi know this?

"A real Shinigami?"

"Yes, that was also the reason for my questions. I do not know much about humans, and then when your brother asked me to look for you. I said yes because that would mean I would get to learn more about the humans a lot more."

That probably meant that I couldn't kill him, even if I tried my best. I frowned out of irritation, there were so many times where I wanted to kill him, and now he took all of that away from me. He seemed to notice as he looked at me with confusion. I just shook my head, he didn't need to know what I was so irritated about.

"Alright. I will let you rest now, you need it." he instructed me, then walked over to the door. And opening it, he looked at me one more time before he said. "And don't worry about Zero, he's fine. Just as you will be soon." then he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I leaned back into the pillow and tried to get to sleep, that didn't work so well, so I ended up just looking out the window. I would go see Zero later and get more out of my brother.

~~~~~~

As I entered Kasamis room, Zero was already there. Kasami had come to get me because she didn't trust me to walk on my own. Though I had told her I could walk on my own she still didn’t trust it.

“How are you feeling?” Zero jumped up to his feet, and asked right as he laid eyes on me.

“I am fine, and you know that. Now stop worrying!” he was starting to get on my nerves already, and he had only asked one question.

“I know, but I was still worried. I am so sorry Sasuke.” he said with a worried look on his face, that pissed me off so much. I just told him not to worry and he goes and does it anyway.

“Get that worried look off your face and then we can talk.” he tried so hard to make a straight face, but it didn’t really work all that well. Kasami chuckled a little as she walked passed me and sat down in a char that stood next to the door that led to outside.

“Sasuke sit.” she ordered. I had learned not to go against her when she did that, so I sat down on the bed, Zero sat down next to me.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked.