Chapter 5

-- your POV --

-Y/n: "Do I look good?" I step out of our bedroom and go to the living room where Hadeon is sitting on the couch and is on his phone.

The second he hears my voice and the sound of my shoes on the ground, he turns around and looks me up and down with a smile on his face.

-Hadeon: "You look gorgeous, just as you always do." He stands up and walks over to me. "Now I'm a little jealous that they can see you like that for hours and I just get a few minutes. Also you look so hot, maybe I have to worry that anyone tries to steal my girl." He puts his hands on my waist and gives me a kiss to my forehead.

-Y/n: "Nobody in the world could ever steal me from you." I could feel how my cheeks get pink just because of his words.

I'm wearing a silk emerald green dress with black high heels. I haven't worn black outfits or dresses in a while and I chose the colour green because I know that that's Hadeons favourite colour. I'm not mad that he's not coming, but making him a bit hot and torturing him with not doing anything with him makes me a little bit hot as well.

*

*

I thank our driver for driving me to the headquarters, a place I thought I would never ever visit again in my whole life. Usually Hadeon wanted to drive me but he had something to do at work. It's always like that, so I'm not disappointed or anything like that.

-Happy: "Hey Y/n. Glad that you're here." He says after I rung the bell and he opened the door.

-Y/n: "Yeah I thought that Tony wouldn't open the door by himself." Is the only thing I'm saying.

-Happy: "To be fair, he's a bit busy with all the other guests that wanted to see you." He lets me inside and starts to walk in the direction to the room where the party was, on the day my father came and took my powers and also died.

-Y/n: "He couldn't have made it just a small dinner, am I right?"

-Happy: "It's good to see that nothing has changed." He says with a laugh. If he only knew.

He opens the door and lets me go through it first. As I step inside the talking stopped immediately and all the eyes land on me. I look around and see so my familiar faces. Tony, Pepper, Steve, Natasha, Thor, even Clint, whom im very surprised showed up, Bruce, also Wanda, Vision and Stephen, whom I just saw one time I think, came. Which I'm also very surprised about is, is that that's it. No one else came. No other famous people, people from the press, from Tony's work, no one. Just the Avengers.

-Peter: "You actually came!" He runs towards me from and edge I didn't look at, that's why I haven't seen him first, and hugs me.

-Y/n: "To say goodbye, yeah." He lets go of me and just now I see how much he has grown over the time. "Did Tony force you to wear this suit?" I ignore everyone else, because Peter is someone that I'm actually happy is here.