Chapter 6

Ashley's Pov
It was a Saturday, and I was extremely tired. I finally got Drews number on Friday, so he didn't have to crawl through the window every time he wanted to talk. I looked at the clock and it read; 11:47. That's weird, I usually never wake up this late. I dicieded that I should probably get up, and started my day.

Before I could get out of bed I heard my phone ring, and reached for it. It was an unknown number. I slide to the right, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey Ashley! It's Ethan. Do you remember me?" He said.
"Oh yeah! Hi! What's up?" I said smiling.
"Nothing much. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? Maybe we could go rollerblading." He said through the phone.
"Yeah totally." I said smiling for no reason.
"Alright I'll see you then." He said.
"Bye." I said and hung up.

My phone beeped right after I got off of the phone with Ethan. I opened it up to see that the text was from Zach. I was really glad I got to meet him again. I missed the old him, the Zach that went to jail wasn't the one I knew. My big brother would never do that. I don't know what came over him, but I know he's changed. He'll never go back to that.

Zach; come over tomorrow? I miss you. 😊👍
Me; I can't, I'm going with a friend. Sunday?
Zach; Sounds good, talk to you later love ya.
Me; you too. 💚

I locked my phone, and got into the shower. I then got out, put on light wash jeans, a black shirt, and put my hair in a ponytail. I layed down in my bed, and checked my phone again. I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard someone knock at the door. I ran downstairs, and opened up the front door.

"Umm hi, can I help you?" I said.
It was a blonde girl, she seemed slightly older then me.
"Yeah is Zach here?" She asked.
"Um Zach doesn't live here. He lives around the block. Can I ask who you are?" I questioned.
"Oh his girlfriend." She said smiling.

My heart dropped.
Zach has a girlfriend? What if his protectiveness come back? What if he actually hasn't change? Why wouldn't he tell me? Why wouldn't he warn me? Why did he give her this address? Is he doing this on purpose or something?

What happen to our always?