Chapter 25: jealousy.

Recap;

"Kate?" I mumbled. I'm frozen in my place as the man was getting nearer and nearer to me.

*****

I took a back step away from him. Looks like he doesn't have a plan to let me run. He got that smiling face. "What we've got here, little Katy?" He said, looking down to me.

"What did you do to Katy!?" I snapped but he didn't answer me back instead he keeps on walking towards me. "...don't you dare touch me!" I said fiercely as he taken aback.

"Whoah, you're so brave sweetie like mommy." He grins.

I saw Katy turned and saw us having a talk. The man took a gaze at Katy and laughed covering his mouth. Okay, he's not looking. This is my opportunity. I aimed the vase as I throw it to him and I hit his head as the small vase scattered on the floor. Haha! Perfect! He curses under his breath. "Owwww!!" He yelled in pain, holding his head.

I run to Katy and helped her to get up. She holds her head, wincing. She got up, holding at the edge of the table for support. "Sh!t , did I faint?" She said as I looked at her in puzzled.

She leans at the table, holding her head as she spun, seeing the man, whining in pain with blood on his hands. Katy let out a shock gasped and run to the man. Shoot! That man where Katy seems like very concern!

"Oh my God! Markus, are you alright?" She said panicking and don't know what she will do first to stop the bleeding. Shoot! It's really Markus!

Markus sat on the stool. "Your daughter is so dangerous!!" He said and points at me.

I feel like my knees are starting to wobble. I hurt someone, seeing a blood going out at him. I didn't move any inch.

Katy looked down, seeing those scattered vases on the floor and laid her eyes to me, furrowing. She hurriedly walked to one of the cupboards and gets a clean white cloth and put it on Markus forehead to be exact where I hit him.

David gets in the kitchen, yawning and stretching. He came to stop as he noticed what is happening. "What happened here!?" He exclaimed questioningly.

Katy saw him. "Get the first aid kit, David! Before Markus lost lots of blood here!" Katy ordered to David as he runs to get it.

He came back and handed the kit to Katy. Katy mended the wound of Markus as Markus is whining like a pig every time Katy cleans and put the patch on his wound. Now, there's no blood coming and Katy did stop it. That's really quick. They forget who done that to him as they are panicking and busy helping Markus to get well. Gosh, shamed filled my body now.

David stands beside me. "Did you...??" David pointed at the floor and to me with his amazed face. I looked up to him guiltily.

Katy and Markus were whispering, discussing something as they both drop their eyes to me. Markus had that guilty and hurt eyes but Katy was expressionless.

Katy leans at the wall not far from the table, crossing her arms and looked at me questioningly.

"And now, why did you do that to Markus?" Katy sounded like blame at me. I crease my brows to her. I'm not glad of her tone of talking at me.

I took a deep breath. "Don't tell me that you have to blame what happened to him..," I pointed at Markus who let out a soft groan, holding his forehead. Katy presses her lips, forming a thin line, expressing that she's not really glad. I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on!!" I slam my hands on my lap, taking a sit on the stool. David stands up behind me.

They were all silent, waiting for me to explain. What the hell, are they serious?

"Am I the one to explain here?!" I said annoyingly.