Chapter 13: I'm sorry. (Sneezing marathon)

Katy's POV

"Gab, can I ask you something?" I said uncomfortably, rubbing my hands together while gabby is still busy making the white spaghett though I fell cold as we both got home soaked in wet. I've changes my clothes into a T-shirt and a sweat pants.

"Ah, yeah sure. What is it?" She said, glancing at me as she mix the ingredients.

She furrows, seeing my serious anxious face. I really want to ask this to her but don't have the courage and I'm really scared of what would be her decision towards this. She loves Emman so much but I want to be a mother to my daughter and I'm longing for it in a long time.

"Um... About Emman, it's like...w-will you let her live with me? I-i ah...," I started, stammering nervously.  "...I just want her to be with me. I want to be a m-mother for her for the long time I've never been there, to take care and raise her. I'm so sorry if this sounds not good to you but don't worry I will understand what your decision about this, Gab." I added weakly, dropping my head and played with my hands.

Gabby shrugged, putting down the spoon in a bowl. She stares at me sympathetically. "Katy, I'm not that selfish to take her away from you. She's your child and I'm just her..he-her non-biologically sister." She said looking down back to the bowl. "It's fine with me. I know that you will love her so much than what I'm expecting to." She added. Her voice traces of sadness and pain. It's kinda feel me guilty inside. She loves Emman even if she's not her real sister.

I took a deep breath as I walked beside her and embrace her with a hug. "I will give her every love I have and give the best things that I could." I said reassuring her.

She let go of our hug. "Well, I knew that already. But it depends on her decision Kate. I'll let her decide of whatever she wants." she said to me.

"Okay, I wish she will go with me." I shrugged and got back to my seat again. I cupped my face with my hands as I lean my arms on the table.

***

"Try to taste it if its good." Gabby said hesitantly, handling me the plate with the white spaghetti that we cooked.  Actually Gabby did all the stuffs, she's just asking me for something or things that I can pass on her.

I grab the fork and twirl some of it. I shove it into my mouth. I widened my eyes.

"So, how was it? Does it taste bad?" Gabby furrows.

I shake my head and took another on my plate. "Gosh, this is heaven. I've never thought you could cooked like this Gab!" I complemented her as i savor the food inside my mouth. She blushes as she covers her face with her hands.

"Shut up Kate." She said to me as she looked so shy, looking down to the spaghetti.

I laughed by her actions. "I'm not fooling you. This is the best. I can live with you too, also." I said as I eat again, enjoying the spaghetti.

Gabby walk back to the sink and washed some of her utensils.

I sneezed three times in a row. How embarrassing when I sneeze, can't imagine how I sounded like. Gabby passes me the tissue box as I wiped my nose.

I groaned. "Urrgghhh... Excuse me..," I sneeze again. "...looks like I'm having a cold." I chuckled and sniff.

"Well, looks like you looked happy that you're having a cold there." Gabby said jokingly laughing.

I stuck out my tongue on her as i retorted my face.

"Gab?" I was about to talk and interrupted by someone at the door, calling Gabby. It's husky and just got from sleep tone.