Chapter 8: It's been said.

Emmanuelle's POV

Katy's begging to me to open the door but I keep myself not to fall for it. I have to be tough for now; I have to do this for her. I've been a big hindrance on her way. I don't want to ruin her career. The man in my bad dream is right. I'm making Katy's career to fall down. She work hard to be at that place and I don't want to be the reason she will lose it because of me.

Later on I hear Shannon's voice asking me. But they can't change my mind as a sense that they're already got out of my room.

I've already done it even if it's hard to me. It's hard because as of now I'm still grieving on Mom and Dad's lost, I need Katy but things get complicated as she said so I will let her fix it.

I'm still inside of my bathroom, crying my feelings out, wishing that it will drain all the pain I have but it's not; still it remains no matter what I've done to ease it.

I stand up and check my face in the mirror. I'm surprised for the moment, seeing my face that made me think for awhile. I've changed; I noticed that I've lost weight. Maybe because I've been asleep for about 2 weeks at the hospital and can't eat like what I'm used to before; and maybe because of stress and sorrow that sometimes I forgot or feel that I'm hungry or not. But one thing I noticed on my face. I saw Katy in me except for the color of our eyes.

I turn on the faucet as I let the water burst out at it. I splashed the cold water, trying to refresh my face or it helps refresh my feelings. My head is still pounding due to I have a fever. Yeah, I almost forgot that. So, I grab a small towel as I soaked it with water and rub it into my neck and through my arms, all over my body. That's mom taught me back when she's still alive.

I got out of the bathroom as I headed to my closet to change my pajamas.

"Emman?"

I jumped on my place. I turn around to see Gabby who's leaning at door frame of my room. She raises her brows, staring at me curiously.

"You scared me." I said coldly.

"You have explaining to do." She said bluntly.

"What? I don't remember that I did something wrong with you." I said as I headed back to the bathroom as I changed my clothes there. I got out and saw Gabby's sat on my bed, still wearing those stares of curiosity but a bit pissed of something. I know that she meant about Katy.

I sat on the stole in front of my study table.

"You didn't do something wrong to me but you did something wrong to Katy." She said, crossing her arms against her chest.

I sighed. Here we go again.

"I have to do it for her."

"Do it for her? You do it for breaking her heart, again!" Gabby said intently.

I turned to face her. "I didn't mean to do it but I have to. Not only Katy has a broken heart here even you and me, right?" I said straightly as I can feel the intensity in my voice due to I'm a bit pissed of it.

"You don't have to do that to her. You pushed her away and now she's in pain that her own child doesn’t need her!" Gabby argued. She's really concerned on Katy.

I fakely smile. "I'm done to it Gab. I don't want to argue about it. I'm tired!! I don't want her to suffer; I just want to give her life back as a pop star. I don't want to ruin her career!!" I blurted out.

"That's it, that's it!! " She stands up. "That's all what you think about? Do you even think that she loves you? I saw her the time that you're fighting for your life at the hospital. She was frustrated like she wants to turn the situation like she wants to be the one to be at your place. I saw her breaking down the time they give you a shock to get you back. She's having a bad dream of loosing you..." She paused as she desperately run her hand over her hair, trying to make me understand but I already understood it ever since.