Chapter 16: At the old house.

Gabby's POV

"Emman!!" I shouted as I put in all our bags inside the car. I'm waiting for Emmanuelle to come out of the house with Aunt Jenna.

Everything is ready and Alaric is already inside of the driver's seat, waiting patiently. He's really a cool guy and I like him for Aunt Jenn.

Alaric pops his head at the window as I lean my back at the car, crossing my arms. "Are they planning to be late?" Alaric chuckled.

I looked down to him. "I think they are."

Alaric got back and just let out a whistle.

The door opens as Aunt Jenna came running towards us. "I'm sorry; it's just your sister having the moody morning." Aunt Jenna said as she open the car door and get into her seat beside Alaric.

I know it's only pass 6 in the morning and I'm not used to wake up at this time as its weekend. And I'm wondering, why Emman is so lazy today? It's not a usual thing for her not to have the energy to go. She was like so excited last day and now she's like she don't want to leave here.

"Emmanuelle Grace!!" I shouted again and I know that she'll get annoyed about it. I'm sure.

She got out of the door with her eyeglasses on her face, her messy hair, rolling her long sleeves up to her elbow and her face looks like.... Really, I don't want to mess with her today. She looks so annoyed with her slamming the door as she locked it up and headed to me.

"Sorry, I'm just joking. I just want you to get your ass out as we are going to be late." I apologize instinctively before I ended fighting and arguing with her. With a joke manner, I'd received a fake smile from her.

"Emman? What's wrong? Do you feel bad or anything?" I asked worriedly.

"Nope." She replied flatly, opening the car door. She looks up to me with her gray-blue eyes that slightly have the cold feeling I've saw from her. "Let's just get in." She added, crawling inside the car.

I let out a sigh, indicating to shrug off of what she's up to now.

And Jenna chant as Alaric started the car and headed to the airport. I'm totally wondering all the way to the airport as I find that Emmanuelle is so quiet and yeah, Aunt Jenna's right, Emman is having a moody morning today.

We both arrive at the airport in time as Emman started to move out silently out of the car as her phone rings at her backpack. She ignores it and keeps on helping me getting our things out at the back. I look down at her confusingly and she just gives me cold stare.

We started to walk in the airport as Aunt Jenna and Alaric was in front of us.

"Babes?" I looked down at Emman.

"Yes?" She said looking up to me as she shoves some hair out of her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked a bit whispering just not to make Aunt Jenna hear it. She will go to interact again and break the seriousness between us.

"Nothing." She said flatly and fixed her eyeglasses, looking straight to our way.

"I know there is but you don't want to talk about it." I murmured, pulling her closer to me as I rub her arm.

Emman let out a sighed. "It's better not to make me feel like she's going then to make me expect and disappoint again."  She said coldly again as a conversation in my mind pops about Katy and I talking about that she's going with us. I thought she is but there's an emergency, she got an interview. I told Emman about it last day and she was happy about Katy who will go with us but unfortunately last night a call from Katy's manager made the plan not to happen.