Chapter 18: Protective parents

I wake up and find myself laying next to Adrien. We are going to be home soon. I slowly get out of bed and walk out of his room. I go to mine and find a dress on my bed with all the jewelry and shoes to go with it.

Diana's arrival outfit

I put it on and walk out into the dining car. Effie is there eating.

"Good morning Diana. Where did you sleep? You weren't in your room earlier when I was putting your outfit in there," Effie says.

"I was with Adrien. He brought me to his room when I had a nightmare and we fought them off together," I tell Effie. She smiles and I sit down.

"How is the metal arm working for you?" Effie asks me.

"Good. It feels just like my real arm now. Adrien just got used to it though. He ran to his room because of it but we made up," I say.

"Now that I have seen it on you more, I have gotten used to it," Adrien says from the door.

"Good morning Adrien," I say.

"Morning baby," Adrien says to me as he comes over to me and hugs me from behind.

Adrien's arrival outfit

"Nice nickname darling," I say. He smirks. He sits next to me and fills his plate. We eat in silence for a little while till I ask Adrien something.

"Darling, how did you get me out of the nightmare last night?" I ask him.

"I just kept yelling back at you that you were okay and I wasn't dead," Adrien says.

Oh, okay," I say. I just play with my food till Effie breaks the silence.

"The president requested that because your love is real, you both will be sharing a victor house," Effie says.

"What! I was going to move in with my family," Adrien says.

"It is what she wants. Maybe you can rebuild your family's home in the seam," Effie says.