Chapter One.

"Move quicker oh my god you're so slow!" Andy said as he tries helping Eleanor jump over the gate. "I can't I'm stuck do you see how short I am?!" She said rolling her eyes.

He pulls her over, "don't worry I got you." She looks around and smiles. "Smell that? That's the scent of college kids and booze and sex, I can't wait for us to live this life."

He laughs, "right I can't believe you're older brother is this popular.." she sighs, "well thanks to my brother we can finally party and have some fun because the detention was not it come on let's go get high!!!!" Eleanor said grabbing Andy's arm and pulling him inside through the big crowd of people dancing, drinking and getting high.

Just in time to ruin the fun there her brother was standing by the door they were coming in from. "What are you doing here?" He asked with this serious look on his face. "Shouldn't you be home? Studying for exams..and I see you've brought you're boyfriend." He said annoyed.

"Well first of all I'm not her boyfriend and second we're allowed to go to party's and have fun why spoil all the fun? Besides you know you won't find you're sister anywhere near  those textbooks.." said Andy.

Jose sighed, "you're right, both of you come with me now." Jose took Andy and Eleanor to a room that wasn't occupied. "Listen Elle I've got a party to run I don't have time to look after you. Mom will be so disappointed when she finds out." Jose said rubbing his temple.

Eleanor put her hands together pleading. "No please she can't find out. Look all I wanted to do was come out and have some fun we never get invited to any of our high school parties because the kids are pricks I just thought you'd let me and Andy off the hook this time.."

Then an idea suddenly comes to his head. "Fine..I have a way to fix this. I won't tell mom but under one condition." He says smirking. "What's that?" Asked Andy. "Well go ahead tell us don't keep the idea all to yourself now.."