Chapter four.

Elle pouted "this isn't fair how come you get to do all these fun things and mom will let you off the hook but not me! I'm in high school and I'm 18 it's not like I'm a child anymore you're literally 20 only two years older than me I really don't see the difference.."

Jose smiles, "it's because you're the youngest child mom doesn't want you to grow up too soon and besides you're not of age to drink booze or do any of these college things we're doing just take you're time this will all come to you later, I promise it's no rush now off you go."

Andy and Elle walked out the room. "I can't believe you're brother caught us we didn't even get to have any fun no booze no getting high no sex are you serious? Now we have to sleep over at a haunted mansion house which by the way could end in our very own tragic death." Andy said folding his arms.

Elle smiled at Andy. "I know I know I'm disappointed too but we will get through this we have to show my brother that Im not a baby anymore. I know my brother he obviously thinks I'm a child that's why he gave me this dare because he thinks I'll be too much of a baby to do it we have to prove my brother wrong show him that im all grown up so stop whining and do this with me."

Andy signed  walking out the party with Elle. "My mother is going to kill me I still can't believe I agreed to this with you. If you weren't my best friend Just know I'd never agree to do this with you and risk getting myself in trouble for you."

"Hell yeah now come on!"