Chapter fifteen.

Katherina broke down and was in tears. "I'm sorry..but we will have to close up now..The video clearly shows that this was a suicide.." Katherina Jose and Andy left the station while the detective rapped things up.

"this case is the strangest case I've had to work with I mean..obviously the video just looks like..a girl going crazy off the rails and committing suicide but her family clearly said she was never depressed or had any signs of illness but as soon as they go to that house ..that happens?"

"oh and tell the investigators to close off the area no one is allowed to go near that place." all the detective could think of was that the place was cursed. She never really believed in anything close to the paranormal but this case had changed her perspective on the paranormal.

They finally closed off the case and closed off the area so no one could trespass because after that incident no one would be allowed any visits to the house because obviously you wouldn't want what happened to poor Elle to be you now would it?

-
Elle got chills, "that story was so frightening I can't believe it's actually a true story. "duh! That's why no one is allowed to go the haunted mansion in wellerstown because the detective knows something strange and paranormal went on with that case.

Some people think that the girl didn't commit suicide or go crazy like the story suggests. She was haunted by the people who committed suicide in the house apparently they possessed her and killed her by hanging her just like how they died!"

"but did you seriously have to use our names for the story! Like it just made it more creepier." Elle asked.

"of course it's Halloween after all...happy Halloween....!!!!!!!!!!"

"happy Halloween let's drink to that." they took a sip of their beer and got up. "let's go back inside its getting chilly..and it feels very creepy now I don't think I wanna stay outside any longer."

Andy and Elle went inside their house and closed the door laughing. "good story though it was indeed scary." he looked at her "told you I'm good at scary stories.."

The end.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘧 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 🎉