Chapter twelve.

The next morning when Andy woke up he saw a horrific scene. It was his best friend hanging from the ceiling. He started crying hysterically "please God no..." he got up and tried to put her body down not even knowing what to do .

He called in the police. "yes I'm at wellerstown 246 Road Street....I'm reporting a suicide ...it's my best friend we were sleeping perfectly fine and in the morning I woke up and I saw her I found her dead...." he said breathing loudly while crying.

The police came down stat and there was investigators investigating the scene. The Mom and the older brother was called down. "No it can't be..."Jose said. Katherina Jose's mom and Elle's mom were down at the station. "we took him in for questioning since he was the only one there at the time of the scene."
The detective said.

"No she would never commit suicide my daughter never had any depression she Was happy she always spoke to me about things she went there to have fun with her best friend...I believe it's not a suicide ....he was the only one there with her it could've been a murder!"

"look these are some serious accusations you're making what makes you think it could be a murder what kind of relationship did Andy have with you're .
Daughter ..?"

Katherina sighed, "most of the time they would be happy but this one time I heard that Andy said he would kill her. Of course I only thought it was a joke but I never thought he would be serious about it..."

"okay thanks . Please bring in Jose." The detective said. Jose came in right away. He looked horrible he had been crying so much the thought of his little sister dead just horrified him but also he had this guilty conscience because he was also involved with this he never thought it would be this serious or come to anything like this.

"what was Andy and your sisters relationship like?" The detective asked Jose. "well they were always cool I mean Andy would never do something like this. He loved her..."

"in romantic way?is there any other people involved like maybe she was interested in someone else so he got jealous and could have killed her?" The detective asked.

"No my sister never really talked about her romantic feelings for anyone but she didn't really like anyone either she and Andy were just best friends and he was the only person she'd ever talk to or hang out with it's been like that from childhood."

"did your sister ever have any..suicidal thoughts or did she show any signs of sadness or depression maybe?" The detective asked. "No my sister was always happy she would never kill herself either...I don't know..how this could have happened.."