Chapter five.

Elle and Andy went back to their house to get a few things they might need before they headed to wellertown which was a two hour drive good thing it was the perfect time.

Since it was only 9:09 pm on the dot. They would have just enough time to get their things ready and go on the two hour drive to move into the haunted mansion at wellerstown for one night.

"Okay what might we need for this little adventure?" Elle said. "Flash light, bat, candles, some clothes, some snacks and drinks, our phones Obviously and chargers..and our blankets it could get very cold in a haunted place..."

Elle laughs, "why would we need a bat? We're not going to fight anyone you're so silly. We will bring all the other things but I don't think we need a bat don't be so scared we've got this besides it's not like you're going alone or something you have me so there's nothing to be afraid of."

"You sure seem calm about this whole thing." She smiles, "of course you should know by now I grew up around this sort of thing. I loved ghost stories growing up so what makes you think I'd be scared of some ghosts when I literally listened to stories about ghosts all the time as a kid?" Elle said. "So I'll protect you.."

Andy hugged Elle. "I hope you're right. alright come on let's go you got everything?" Elle nodded "yep let's get this adventure started." They put all the things they would need at the back of Andy's car.

Andy opened the door for Elle and then went to the drivers seat once she got in. Slowly and slowly Elle would fall asleep becoming tired. Andy just continually drank cold ice coffee while driving he had to be up for awhile since it was going to be a whole two hour drive.