Chapter two.

"Okay so you know how when we were kids I would always tell you these spooky stories about the haunted mansion in Wellerstown?" Jose said staring at his sister and Andy.

Andy looked over at Eleanor and Eleanor got up.  "Yeah? So what?" Jose smiles evilly. "Well you and you're best friend here are going to make those stories come to life."

"What? I'm so confused I have no idea what you're going on about." Said Eleanor. "Yeah that sounds bazaar how do we make those
Spooky stories you told to you're sister as a kid come to life?" Andy asks.

Jose had this whole plan already In his head. "Well you know how it's gonna be Halloween at midnight right? I dare you both to move into the haunted mansion in wellerstown. For one whole night, until it reaches midnight."

Elle laughs, "I mean you can't be serious right? Surely you are joking? Don't you have any better ideas than this. Come on you're suppose to be like this genius I mean at least I thought you were. You want me and Andy to move into a haunted mansion for a night as a dare or else you'll tell mom that me and Andy came here? No way you know how silly that sounds?"

Andy nods "agreed I mean first of all what if we actually get haunted or something? And end up in a tragic accident? Then it's gonna be all you're fault and you'll have to live with the fact that if something tragic happens to us it would be because of you.."