Chapter fourteen.

THE VIDEO
"hi everyone this is Elle here. So me and my best friend came to this scary haunted house and the weirdest things happened."

"so..when we first came in the gate opened by itself which we thought it was just an automatic gate but I think someone else is here.."

"he started playing the piano and it was in perfect rhythm and everything it was weird because the piano was very old."

"anyway he told me he was going to the bathroom when we went upstairs so I waited for him but he didn't come back so I thought initially he was playing some pranks on me so he came back and I asked him why he took so long he told me he got lost but he never went to the bathroom even though he did go to the  bathroom..."

"And then he just disappeared on me. So I went inside the room and then I found him asleep so I wondered who that other person was it just didn't make sense so maybe I figured he was pranking me and acting like he was asleep but he was actually sleeping and when i Tried to wake him up he was in a deep sleep.."

"I saw shadows..and kept hearing noises and I heard the piano playing all by itself...these noises were so much for me..."

Elle started crying and screaming for it to stop. There was no noises in the video or shadows or anything just her crying and saying for something to stop she looked like a woman who was going crazy.

Then the video cut to minutes later without no explanation she was hanging from the ceiling .