Chapter thirteen.

"okay well..we will talk to Andy now bring him in." they brought Andy in and Andy sighed. "what happened last night tell me the story all the way from the beginning."

"me and Elle we just wanted to have fun so we snuck into her big brother's College party but before we could get to drink booze or do college stuff we got caught by her brother and her brother blackmailed us with the a dare he said if we didn't go to the big scary mansion over night he would tell her mom.."

"at first I didn't really want to do this but I only agreed since she is my best friend and I didn't wanna get her in trouble so I did. We went over there and we checked out the place we were inside and we were looking around we only went to mansion because we were curious to see if rumors were true.."

"what rumors?" asked the detective. "You don't know? About the whole haunted mansion story. It was abandoned for the longest time because the family who committed suicide in the big house. So we went over there to sleep overnight since its Halloween and we wanted to see what would happen..."

"and?"

"well...some strange things did Happen like the piano was in tune even though it was there for many years it was weird. I went to the bathroom and when I came back Elle wasn't in the room. I figure she was just checking out the place a little more but I felt sleepy so I just went to sleep . And I woke up and I saw her dead..."

Then the investigators came in and handed something to the detective. "we found her phone. There's a recording on it You should watch it.."

So they called the mom and brother in and press play on the video. The video started off with Elle introducing herself she started talking about the strange things that happened to her inside the house.