Chapter nine.

"now don't get ahead of yourself we were only doing this because it was dare remember need I remind you I didn't wanna do this in the first place I only agreed because you're my best friend I didn't wanna get you in trouble." he said sighing.

"fine ugh you're so boring!!! We could have a good lifestyle here I'm mean come on you would give all this up to go back to you're family. I mean this is all so amazing we could be living so lavish! I mean like wow." she said smiling to herself in the mirror.

Andy rolled his eyes "whatever look I really need to use the bathroom. Follow me." Andy said. "what do you mean? The bathroom is like right down the hall or something why do I have to follow you. Just go and be a brave boy nothing is gonna happen I'm sure you're just very scared."

Andy got up. "fine. I only said to follow me in case you got scared being all alone here but it looks like you're fine so
I'll be back try not to miss me too much." he said while walking out the room.

"yeah yeah." she said looking at the other outfits and trying them on. She took out her phone to take some cute pictures on her phone to post it on insta.

Then she received an unknown message from a user with no profile and not much of a username. She answered it out of curiosity and boredom the message said "hello you look very gorgeous" and at first maybe she just thought it was a compliment since she had other pictures of herself posted on Instagram .

Then all of a sudden when she was going to respond "thanks." pictures of her in the outfits she didn't even post yet were sent to her from the strange account as if someone was taking pictures of her from a different angle.

She laughs, "I know what you're doing Andy. Lying to me about going to the bathroom so you could play a stupid prank on me by making a dumb fake account and sending me pictures of
Me that you took just to scare me!"

She then turned back and didn't see anyone by the door though. "haha I know you're  hiding." The minute she said that she turned back and saw a shadow of someone walk across the hall but it definitely didn't look like her best friend Andy.