Chapter One- Dumped

CHAPTER ~ Dumped

Bhhzzzz.Bhhhhzzzz. My phone was buzzing. It was my boyfriend, Justin.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully.

"Look we need to talk."

He sounded tired and upset. His voice was a flat as the plains. Something wasn't right. Something was very wrong.

"Sure?" I replied as soon as I heard the seriousness in his tone.

"I will pick you up after school today. At 3:30."

BEEP.

 Let me give you a quick overview of me and Justin. We're a couple. We are a teenage couple. I'm a 11th grader at North Fulcrum High School.

Justin is a superstar. Every girl wants him. Justin Drew Bieber. The most precious thing in the world to me.
We met because we lived in the same neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia. We became good friends and then one night he asked me out with a guitar and his voice. Of course, I said yes. But I love Justin, not because he's rich, famous, and totally delious, but because I got a chance to see the Justin no one ever did. He is funny and cute and goofy, he's real.

Oh and me?
I am a normal girl. Who goes to a normal, public school. Who just happens to know Justin Bieber. I am his favorite girl, as he always says with a geeky ,cheeky, mysterious smile on his precious little face. No one at school knows about us, except my best friend, Sara. I have no idea how we have been able to keep it on the DL for this long, but somehow we've managed.

And don't even get me started on his hair. He says he doesn't use any products, but his hair is so soft, I highly doubt it.

But then again, he says he's a purple ninja.

I am your typical, teenage girl. A Belieber born, a Belieber raised,  I will die a belieber. Justin  followed his dreams, and reached them, just by never giving up. If there is one thing I will stand by, it's to never give up on your dreams because you can reach your dreams and accomplish something great, if you just have the will to do it.

Justin is from Canada. His mom was really poor and was only 17 when she had Justin, but she gave it her all and I really respect her. She's my rolemodel. Everyone says he's gay and what not, but he's not. Everyone says he doesn't have talent, but he came of YouTube. He must have some talent.

He's cute and funny, Oh yeah! he's mine.