Chapter 7- Angry

JUSTINS POV

I had just left Katy. What was I thinking? I love her. Why do I feel it's wrong though?

I pulled my Ferrari into the garage. Mom's home. Just what I need right now. More complaining. More whining.

I got out of my car, hanging the keys on the hook and skipping both steps to enter my house.

I slammed the door so hard my mom came running.

"Justin! What is your problem?" she asked irritably.

"Oh! I don't have a clue Mom!"

The words came out harsher than I imagined they would.

"Don't talk to me like that, young man!" my mom said angrily.

"Whatever!" I said stomping up the spiral stair to my floor of the brand new house.

"What do you think is wrong Mom?" I said angrily gritting my teeth as I slammed the door to my room.

I cried. Yeah I did. I'm not afraid that will dent my new ego either. After all, my new mentor and my long time hero, Usher,  says sometimes it's how you connect with the song, or even your life. He always says,

"Sometimes it's good when the singer has a sob to his voice. It connects with the fans."

I got up off my soft king sized bed.

I reached for my iPhone just as it's speakers started filling with the beat of OMG.

"Hey man." I said with flatness to my voice.

"Hey lil' man. Something up?" he asked hearing the monotone.

"Angry at my mother and Scooter." I said gritting my teeth once more.

Scooter is the guy that found me a couple of monthes ago. The first time I saw him at the Atlanta airport he was driving a purple Benz with sick rims.The first thing outta my mouth was, "Nice car dude." It was a couple of moths ago. I am 16 now. My mom said "Nice wheels." I laughed because I never thought she'd ever say anything like that. Now he's my manager and I gotta say this life, already is too much, but I will have to manage.

"Yeah..." his voice told me everything's gonna be okay.

"Have you ever felt like the world doesn't want something for you, but you know in your heart it's right?"

"Heck yeah. What's on your mind?" he answered.

" Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Dude. The world didn't want me and Chili together, but I married her anyway. Not really thinking you know and the fans basically led to our divorce. The world doesn't always want what you want. And it seems like they never agree."

"Yeah that's right. This reminds me of the Romeo and Juliet theme." I thought saying it out loud.

"Two star-crossed lovers that can't be together 'cuz of what the world has to say about it." we said in unison.

"Okay thanks Usher!" I hung up quickly laying back down on my bed.

Wow! That really got me thinking.