Chapter 12 P-A-R-T-Y

I arrived at Straits Restaurant & Bar looking pretty hot, if I don't say so myself. I was sporting a leather mini dress. Did I mention it was strapless? Yeah Buddy! Time to P-A-R-T-Y! We teetered up the walkway past some guys.

"Hey babe!" one of the guys said. I waved flirtatiously in his direction. His buddies laughed. One of them was drunk out of his mind. Sara and I giggled.

"What brought around this attitude?" she asked smiling.

"Oh. I don't know. Jerks?" I said smiling. "And an amazing best friend!" I added as the door opened, almost hitting me in the face.

"Oh sorry!" a random guy said. This guy wasn't drunk. Thank God!

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"You're cool. You didn't hit me, but thanks for the sorry!" I said with a smile as he held open the door.

"Thank you cutie!" Sara said giggling. She is already giving random guys cute names and she not drunk. Uh oh.

We were immediately blasted with noise. A beat loud enough the floor was shaking. Everyone was going crazy. Most wern't drunk, but that's because it's only six pm.

Most were eyeing us. Sara grabbed my arm and we dove into the mob of people. I'm Sexy and I know It started playing and I let out a squeal. It was my favorite song. Before I knew it I was dancing and drinking. As soon as I saw the bar I ordered a martini. "Shaken not stirred." I said laughing at Sara she was going nuts. The guy gave me a strange look, but gave me what I wanted. Too much of it at that.

SARA POV

I had had so much fun at Straits. Katy didn't ever drink, but tonight she really let go. I could'nt find her anywhere. I left around 3 AM. I was tired and figured she was fine.

KATYS POV

"Wanna dance?" a kid around my age asked.

"Sure!" I said. He grabbed my hand and we both went to the dance floor.

We danced all night.

"Best Night Ever!" I screamed over the music.

"I know! Especially with someone like you!" he screamed back.

Yeah. I don't remember the rest.

THE NEXT MORNING... (in Katy's POV)

I woke the next morning with a pouding head, bad breath, and aching muscles.

Feeling the softness of a bed under me. What the....? Where am I? What did I do last night? Oh God! How the heck did I end up in here? I thought looking around. I grunted as my warm feet hit the cool cherry hardwood floor beneath me. I wandered into what seemed like a bathroom. I looked down. Well. I was still in my dress. Everything seemed to be in tact. Except my head.