Chapter 9-Justin who? Bieber? Yeah Right!

A couple of years later.

JUSTINS POV.

I sat there thinking.

I had just signed with Usher four years ago! Wow! And now I'm on tour. The My World Tour will hit eighty five cites in six months, connecting with over two million screaming, crying, fainting, happy, shaking fans. This is all unreal. And now? Now I'm chilling backstage at the Grammy's with Jay -z and Rihanna, and even Snoop.

It's too real. I wake up every morning just grateful I have been given this life...

I sat, chilling, in my dressing room backstage of the Philips Arena...in my second home. I got up, making sure my mic was positioned correctly. Then I walked over to the mirror rehearsing my dance moves. Over and over.

"You nervous?" Usher was standing in the doorway.

The dude's a beast. He's half ninja. Half rapper.

Pretty good combo. He's not complaining or anything.

"How'd you know?" I asked smiling slightly, practicing one of my many signature moves. Whenever I do the hair flip all the girls go crazy. It takes skill you know. Ninja skill. They have even dubbed it "Bieber Hair" Like, they always say "Oh there's Justin Bieber." The other girl says "And there is The Hair of Justin Bieber." It cracks me up because my hair is such an item, it is no longer part of me. It's known just by itself. It is personified as a human being. Hehe.

"You do that when you're nervous." he answered chuckling softly.

"Mhm." I said glancing at him via the mirror.

"Drink this Justin." he handed me what I define as the true definition of torture.

"But..." I objected. I mean, I knew I couldn't argue with him. He always seems to win.

This drink is greenish and kinda rather chunky. I don't want to know what's in it.It looks like green eggs and ham all put into a blender and blended, creating one quite delicious shake. It tastes like dino pee. Now I haven't ever drank dino pee, but I am pretty sure if it ever existed, that's what it would taste like. Usher calls it the healthy Red Bull without caffeine.

But I mean come on, what's Red Bull without caffeine and sugar?

I downed half of it....and the bottom's the worst. It's where all the mixed up stuff sits thanks to gravity.

Shaking my head fast. My signature 'do moving in its rythmic movement.

" Ugghewww!"

"Time to ROCK N' ROLL!" Ryan Goode, a.k.a My Swagger Master, screamed. He does this before every show, you know the guy from the home show, Tye. Extreme Home Makeover? Yep! Ryan screams like him, except he isn't saying LET'S BRING IN THE FURNITURE! He's screaming, JUSTIN ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME LITTLE GIRLS CRY?!

I headed toward the door.

"Oh and I highly recommend the mint toothpaste flavor. It's so....yummy!" I said with obvious sarcasm.

Usher let out a chuckle.

"I wanted to make sure you taste all the beautiful rainbow." he said smiling.

"That ain't no rainbow!" I shouted from down the hallway.

I saw my mom and jumped on her. "Uh, hi Justin!" she said really confused.

"Mommy?" I asked giving her the little kid face.

"What do you want?" she said slapping my back.

"Can you watch me?" I said giving her the big eyed, kid with his face filled with bewilderment look.

"Don't I always?" she said smiling and kissing me on the head.

My mom and I have always been close. She and my dad made my (uh one) bad mistake back when they were my age. My dad and mom split soon after I was born. I was only 2 months old. My dad had drug, and alcohol problems. And my mom did too, but as soon as she realized she was carrying me she turned her life around and got herself together. She started going to church and got really into it. She decided that God wanted her to have me for a reason, so she got a job and did all she could. She was only 17. She knew God wanted her to be a mother, so she decided she was going to be the best mom she could to me....she didn't have any money, but she did everything she could. Which sometimes, is all you need.

After I got older she would let me bang on things and she would crank up the stereo freakishly loud.Michael Jackson. Boys II Men. And Aerosmith. It was a blast. We lived in public housing and I remember we had traps all around the tiny apartment to catch the rats and mice. I would sleep on a pullout sofa, with just one blanket. And when you opened the fridge all there was was meat,cheese,and Mac and cheese. Only for my lunch at school.My mom worked her butt off everyday and with a child like me and my friends Ryan and Chaz hangin around it was never easy. She cleaned herself up and got her life in her grasp, to make a life for me, and I respect her for that.

My dad and I are so close now too. He was a professional fighter. He always says that he did enough fighting in his days (which weren't that long ago, only 15 years ago) for the both of us. He got clean after I was born. He is now a part of my security team and goes on the road frequently with me and my crew.

That's my life, put into a bunch of words, on paper. Down to earth is the most personal song I have written about my parents.It's made me cry a couple of times when I am on stage. When my dad came to my first official concert, complete with my name on billboards, and spilled out over TicketMaster.com I saw him start crying, and after the concert it was all I could do to keep it together. I had never seen my dad cry like that before, and I teared up watching him. My mom came over to him during the concert and put her arms around his waist. I smiled because not many spilt up couples can say they still cuddle.

"Ducks! Ducks! Ducks! Ducks! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! ZOOM!" we all say at once throwing our hands up at the end of the last quack. I know it's cheesy, but it gets my pulse racing. Kinda like Beyonce. But shh... it's a secret.

"Do good out there Bieber!" Jamaica says with a smile as she gives me a smack on the butt.

"I know." I said as I rose up onto the stage.

I sprinted off stage after my last song, and my most popular song, Kiss and Tell.

I go outside to sign some 'graphs, and I could swear I have seen one of the girls before somewhere. But where?