Chapter: Six

888
After the whole escapade with the water bucket, Zoe left the room to find her brothers, when Lauren followed her out of the room. "Zoe, I want to show you where you and the boys will be sleeping."

Zoe nodded slightly, "Alright, Mason Ryan we are gonna see where are rooms are."

Lauren walked up to the two doors on the left side of Devon's bright red door. "I thought you and the boys would be more comfortable if you shared connecting rooms with a bathroom in the middle and these are the only ones we had. I hop you like them. They are not decorated yet, because I wanted you three to decorate them yourselves. As she pushed open the door right next to Devon's door she said, "Here's your room, Zoe, I hope you like it. And, boys, the room next door is yours."

Mason and Ryan both ran to the room next door, while Zoe inspected the room where she would live for the foreseeable future.

The room itself was painted a tasteful cream color with a queen sized bed on the main wall with to nightstands on either side. Their was a small flat-screened television on the white tall dresser across from the bed and their was a desk up against the big glass window that overlooked the Caldwell's property.

"It's stunning," she sighed. Her room at her old house wasn't nearly as big as this room. The thought made her sad as how she and her brothers would not be returning to the house anytime soon. With that thought a tear slipped down her cheek unnoticed.

"What schools will Mason, Ryan and I be attending?" Zoe asked with a hint of trepidation.

"You will be attending the local high school with the older boys and your brothers will go to the local elementary school with the younger boys."

"Do you think it would be alright if I went to speak to their teachers and staff about some medical issues and could you come with me too speak with them if you,haven't already read our medical files?"

"I'm pretty sure I know enough and I would e happy to go talk to the school staff with you," Lauren assured her and smiled slightly although it didn't reach her eyes.

888
So sorry I haven't updated in so long. I am sorry this is so short its really just a filler chapter and beware it has not been edited. Now I would appreciate all the comments and feedback I can get its really helpful.
DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!