𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

CHAPTER I
I LOVE YOU!
————————————————————

I ENTERED THROUGH THE GATES OF TEYVAT COLLEGE, and my knees started wobbling a bit.
The atmosphere was tense, eyes staring at me intently.

It was my first day here, I was being transferred from homeschool into an ambient I could not recognise nor make any sense of.
I knew nobody except one person who was Kaeya.

I was worried that I would enter the classroom and that all the pupils also taking the same classes as me would stare at me, which I dreaded.

Well, once I opened the door to reveal the lecturing hall it all become true.

I gripped my arm tightly, digging my fingernails into my skin.

Hopefully, I wasn't the only new pupil of the year, which seems slightly bizarre.

The professor had assigned me a seat and he led me to it, the eyes of the pupils not daring to look away from me.

I sat down and breathed out heavily, thanking the teacher.

The teacher walked up to the front of the hall and started talking about how the new year will go on.

I'm normally not this shy but somehow I'm getting anxious from even looking at my surroundings.

The lecture had begun shortly after a good while of explaining.

Everyone looked really different and I couldn't make out any recognizable faces.

Most of the day had gone by and I figured that this one guy was really loud and pretty obnoxious.

After what felt like hours, the projector was turned on and the lights dimmed.

I started noticing the boy who sat next to me on my right.

I couldn't identify any features since it was dark and the projector didn't produce enough light.

I had finished my notes and just looked at him while he did the same.

We made eye contact with each other multiple times and I wanted to spark conversation with him, though I didn't know his name.

The day had finished and I walked home by myself, keeping that boy in mind.

As I came down the hill I saw Kaeya talking to some of his friends and waving goodbye.

I walked up to him and he greeted me as always.

We went to the nearby outdoor restaurant and sat at one of the tables.
We were talking about our day and how it went.

"You know...I saw how Scaramouche was looking at you the whole day," he said, grinning while picking at his nails.

"Who? I don't know anyone by that name." I ask.

"Stop being so blind, the boy who sits next to you
dumbass." he rolled his eyes.

"Scaramouche you say.." I say, resting my chin in my palm.

"I believe he may like you." he giggles.

"Oh, you're mad Kaeya." I laugh.

"He's one of my good friends, I know when he does," Kaeya smirks.

I start thinking about that, it's not the first time someone has liked me.

What a peculiar boy..? Just makes me want to know more...

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS