𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

CHAPTER VI
I JUST WANT YOU!
————————————————————
DISCLAIMER:
A PORTION OF THIS BOOK IS A TEXT FIC
————————————————————

"IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY!" I could hear Fishl whine while grabbing onto Mona.

Yeah, I guess it's already Friday...

I stumble onto my desk and sigh, I am really struggling to sleep.

Scaramouche enters through the door and it looks like he didn't get much sleep either, his hair all messy, his clothing buttons aren't done correctly, and his shoelaces are untied.

"Oh good morning Y/n~" he chucked.

"Hi, Scara," I say.

"Awh did poor Y/n get no sleep?" he said sympathetically while fluffing up the top of my hair.

"Hey! It takes a while for me to keep it in order." I roll my eyes and try to swat his hand away.

"Alright fine! I won't pay attention to you." he huffed jokingly, acting like a child.

We stared at each other for a few moments, I paid attention to his eyes, they were beautiful.

"Sorry," I say while trying to calm down what could have almost been a toddler having a temper tantrum.

"Hey jackass stop acting like a child, they visibly aren't into you," Childe said while pushing me out of the way to hover over Scaramouche.

Childe knocked me into my desk, my hip hitting the edge of the table.

I winced in obvious pain and swore under my breath.

"Are you okay?" Scaramouche said worriedly, trying to move Childe out of the way.

"Yeah I'm fine, my hip just hurts," I say while giving a thumbs up.

"Tartaglia leave, nobody wants you here," Scaramouche glared at him.

"Haha funny joke Scara, I have better things to do anyway." he left and kicked Scaramouche.

"Fucking asshole." he muttered under his breath and went back to looking at me.

He put his hand on my hip and rubbed it.

"Don't worry I'll sort Childe out for you." he reassured me as he returned to his desk.
Which was right next to mine.

Class always seems to end so quickly or is it just me who falls asleep during all of the lessons.

Lunch comes around and the purple duo and the blondie are nowhere to be found.

I go up to Scaramouche who was sitting on the grass shouting at his friends over soccer.

"Hello Y/n" he smiled.

"Ooh it's Scaras girlfriend~," a few boys snicker.

He ignores them and continues paying attention to me.

"Why are you so tired?" I ask.