𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑!

CHAPTER XV
𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑!
————————————————————-

PROBLEMS SUCK! Scaramouche is one of them, along with my family and friends constantly nagging me doesn't help my situation at all.

I've recently had to go to the doctor for a checkup, they said that they must increase my usage of anxiety drugs, and they said they will prescribe me new ones.

Here I am, walking to the pharmacy to go pick them up, unaware of what I'm about to get myself into.

I enter the small building and slide my letter to the pharmacist.

"ALPRAZOLAM? Sweetie are you sure you're meant to take Xanax?" she asked me.

I started getting nervous, remembering what my doctor had previously told me.

"YOUR ANXIETY NEEDS SOMETHING STRONGER, THIS HELPS WITH IT."

I started sweating and gave the lady a simple nod.

As I wait for her to give me my medication I feel someone behind me, their presence is obvious.

I grab my small pack of Xanax and let the person behind me go in front.

I look up and it's the one and only...
SCARAMOUCHE.

He glanced at me and scoffed, handing his letter to the pharmacist.

"Sir, this has been your third dose this month, it's not good to take more than the necessary prescription of this, it can damage or can even lead to fatality." the woman insisted.

Scaramouche looked at her and demanded he gets the prescription.

The woman gave in, handing him a small bottle of medication.

I walked out of the pharmacy before he could notice that I remained there and started heading home.

I heard Scaramouche walking slightly behind me and I started getting nervous.

As he surpasses me I wave at him, he glances at me and frowns as he continues ahead of me.

The state that he was currently in reminded me of one of our past conversations about mental health.

He talked about how he always suffered from anxiety and that it led to a phase of depression.

He mentioned how he was very close to agreeing with the thought of suicide but recovered through therapy before such an act was committed.

The thought of him buying medication to conclude yet another depressive state saddens me, he hasn't had the best life whatsoever.

I reach my gate to be greeted by Harby.

I grab the cat and debate whether I should hand in his cat.

I agree with my decision and head to his house, knocking on the door.

He opens it and sighs at the sight of me, keeping quiet.

"Harby was at my house again, and I-" I get cut off by him grabbing the cat and closing the door.

I heard a slight "Thanks I guess." from him.

I sigh and head to my house, flopping onto the couch.

My phone vibrated and it was Childe and Signora calling me.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you not seen how
Scaramouche looks at her?
It's so romantic!"

"What?"

"We told you that he liked Mona!"

"Okay?"

I hung up my phone and the feeling of my heart stinging never left.

I presume it's true, it's not like I haven't seen him look at her like I look at him.

Why does nothing end the way I want it to?

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS

Hey y'all