𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆!

CHAPTER XIV
I HATE HOW YOU DO ANYTHING!
————————————————————-

DEALING WITH REJECTION IS HARD,
I've never felt this and it hurts so badly.

I'm so confused too, he told me he loved me constantly yet this is the outcome...

For the past few weeks, I've been hanging out with multiple people to try to hide how hurt I am.

Diluc, Jean, Kaeya, Venti, Xiao, Childe, Zhongli, Fishl, Keqing, Mona, and Albedo have been with me this whole time.

Albedo is sticking out to me, he's funny, good looking but he's very touchy.

Although I can still think of Scaramouche for hours on end.

Childe is a great guy, but I am skeptical of him.

He did tell Scara that I liked someone else.

Signora isn't helping her case, and people think she's not into Scaramouche when she obviously is.

Mona has been distant, avoiding me and genuinely not supporting me.

It's hard to escape Scaramouches grasp, I'm in the same classes as him, I live opposite him and he's best friends with most of mine!

I'm so sick of seeing him, but here I am, debating whether to enter the classroom or not.

I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey can you open the door for me please?" it sounded exactly like Scaramouche.

I look behind me to be met with his gaze.

His neutral expression switched to a frown.

"OH IT'S YOU..." he mutters.

I push the door open and walk to my desk, a frown is visibly plastered on my face.

Childe smiled at me and I simply waved, staring at Kaeya who was talking to Diluc.

'I'm not going to make it this year if he's going to be around me this whole time.' I thought as Scaramouche sat at his desk next to me.

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS

Meow