𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓!

CHAPTER XIX
𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓!
————————————————————-

"W-WHAT?" Y/n shook, as tears started forming at the rims of their eyes.

"Please understand that it wasn't me!" Scaramouche pleaded.

"Who else would it be? Are you fucking me around? You like Mona!" Y/n shouted.

"It was a deal! It was Childe." Scaramouche cried.

"Honestly, fuck you. You've hurt me so much." Y/n sobbed.

"Look I'm sorry, it was all because of Childe..." Scaramouche tried to hug them but Y/n made the distance between them.

Sand blew on their legs, as tears streamed down their faces which were illuminated by the moon.

"He made me reject you because he wanted to use you for himself, and then tried to get me to date Mona." Scaramouche sighed.

"I'm so fucking sorry." he continued.

"I'm sorry too, I never wanted Albedo to ki—" Y/n got cut off by Scaramouche slamming his lips on theirs.

Y/n gave into the kiss and wrapped their arms around his neck.

The dark beach was slightly illuminated by the moonlight as the waves spoke to the moon with a crash.

The beach wasn't empty, there stood Scaramouche embracing Y/n, but from afar there was a pair of eyes watching them silently.

"Let's go home, I want want to be here anymore..." Y/n said as they were hugging.

"I agree, let's go." Scaramouche chuckled as they both walked back to Childe's house to grab their belongings and head back to their estates.

As they arrived at his house he led them to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"God I've wanted to feel you again." he chuckled, pushing Y/n onto the bed.

"I LOVE YOU."

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS