𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑!

CHAPTER XVI
I HATE THE WAY YOU TALK TO HER!
————————————————————-

I FEEL LIKE I'M STUCK!
Nothing is getting better, along with constantly being with my friends I never have time for myself, and when I do, I simply sit on the floor listening to music.

I just want everyone to LEAVE ME ALONE!

It's overwhelming having to see the same people every single day!
None of them have actually tried to help me!
I don't know who to trust, I don't know who to believe, I don't even know who I am anymore...

Kaeya and I are distancing and I'm still trying to get over Scaramouche.

Childe is so overprotective for no reason, and he doesn't let me talk to anyone that isn't him.

Whenever I look at Scaramouche, Childe will laugh at me and make me feel bad for my decisions.

Although, I still have to sit next to Scaramouche every single fucking day.

It makes me upset seeing him laugh as he talks to HER, he's so kind to her, and it's as if they're good friends.

Though what say do I have in their friendship?

Albedo and I are getting closer, we talk a lot and he makes me feel good about myself.

(SCARAMOUCHE)

Seeing Y/n hurts.

This feeling is new, and I don't know how to control it, it's upsetting seeing them with Albedo, laughing, smiling...

Albedo should be me.

Though I can't redeem myself for what I've done.

My mother would tell me, "What's done is done."

Childe never helps his case, he's constantly around them, touching them...

He should be ME!

I'm only talking to Mona because it's part of the deal, I hate that girl, she's honestly the worst girl on the whole campus.

Although I plan on staying at a friend's house, Y/n is meant to be there.

I CAN REDEEM MYSELF.

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS

don't leave yet, please