𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

CHAPTER XI
I REALLY WANT YOU!
————————————————————

WEEKS HAVE GONE BY, my "friendship" with Scaramouche evolved, and I learned a lot about him and his life.

I've been to his house multiple times and he properly introduced me to some of his friends.

Though I dislike a few of them, some I can get along with.

We never announced that we were dating of sorts, we never confirmed if we were in the first place.

He's an incredible person and I'd do anything for him.

————————————————————
SCARA <3
(Online)

Gm <3
Are you ready?

Gm <3
Yeah do you want
me to come to urs?

Nah I'll come to urs

Okay <3

<33

————————————————————

I waited patiently on my roof for Scaramouche to arrive so we could go to the new Café nearby.

He said it sounds so basic for us to go on a date to the Café and I agree but I heard that the food is great.

I saw a purple-haired boy approach my house, with his skateboard in his right hand.

I jump off the roof and fetch my longboard, grabbing my gate keys.

"Hello~," he said while hugging me.

"Good morning." I chuckle.

We both drop our boards and start skating up to the Café which was nearby my house.

We enter the small building and found a seat nearby the back.

We both sat down and started chatting about each other's lives and how classes have been.

Two taller figures approached us slowly.

It was Childe and Signora.

Childe and Scaramouche sorted out their spite towards each other and I learned that Childe is a pretty nice person.

"Oh hey dude." the boy got up and greeted the two of them.

Signora hugged him, I could see she was trying to feel him up which made me furrow my eyebrows.

Signora and Scara have always been close, it never bothered me but I keep aware.

Keqing, Fishl, Mona, and I have become better friends, and I got to know Jean too.

Scara is great friends with Kaeya and Diluc too.

"Hi, Y/n," Childe said friendly, giving me a tight hug.

Signora and I said hello and I sat back down, waiting for Scaramouche to finish his conversation.

After a few minutes they left and Scaramouche averted his attention back to me.

"I didn't like how Childe hugged you." he glared at me.

"What? Why? It seemed harmless..." I question.

"I saw that shit-eating grin on his face and he was obviously trying to touch you." he crossed his arms.

I don't understand, it was harmless.

"Oh well, what if I said that I felt uncomfortable with the way that Signora greeted you?" I snapped back.

"You have no say in our friendship, you haven't known them for long enough and the intention that Childe had wasn't friendly." he groaned.

"Yeah, nor was Signora's intention." I cross my arms.

"What did I just say!" Scaramouche raised his voice.

"Actually, I don't want to cause a scene in public and I don't feel like dealing with your bullshit right now." I stand up and leave.

"You can't just leave me?" he chased me outside.

"Scara we're not even dating!" I snap at him.

He looked at me with shock in his eyes.

I start walking towards my house and as I unlock my gate I realise something.

"Shit I forgot my board!" I say, running back to the Café.

I open the door and Scaramouche had left, and my board was gone.

I walk home in despair, I just lost my board.

I get home and I receive a message from him.

————————————————————
SCARA <3
(Online)

Look I'm sorry love.

I didn't mean to
make you uncomfortable.

You forgot your board so
I took it home with me.

I'm so sorry.

Thank you, I'm sorry too.
I love you.

What did I do to
upset you now?

Nothing Scara I'm just tired

Okay then, I love you
See you tomorrow

See you <3

————————————————————

(Y/N'S THOUGHTS)
What did I do to fuck up now?
I keep messing everything up, it's all my fault for even mentioning it.

(SCARAMOUCHE'S THOUGHTS)
What the fuck?
What is up with her now?
Childe is up to something, it's not good.

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS