𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊!

CHAPTER II
I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK!
————————————————————

I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY THINKING OF HIM, Scaramouche right?

As I entered the hall and sat down, I sighed and stretched out my arms, yawning from not getting much sleep.

The purple-haired boy stared at me and tried to make eye contact with me.

I finally catch his gaze and smile at him.

We just lay on our desks staring at each other.

I went over to Kaeya during lunch and saw him drinking a rather peculiar bottle of water.

He looked over at a couple of his friends anxiously as he held the bottle.

There was a short boy who had black hair with blue tips, a boy with dark blue hair and lighter highlights, a boy with brown and gold tips, and a red long-haired boy.

Kaeya introduced me to his brother, Diluc, he had red hair messily tied up in a ponytail.

I looked over to see a small group of girls who all look the same but just mix the colour pallets a bit.

I walked over to them and introduced myself as the new student.

The three of them introduced themselves but I only really remembered the name of one, Mona.

I looked over to where Kaeya was and I saw that same purple-haired boy again, Scaramouche.

He was talking to a taller ginger-haired boy and a tall blonde lady.

In class, everyone was talking before we were dismissed and Scaramouche came up to me to start a conversation.

"Hey, your name is Y/n right?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, that's me." I smiled.
"Okay well, I'm Scaramouche." he let out his hand to shake mine.

His cheeks had a light tint of pink on them and I smiled at him, he seems like a really nice guy...

The day was over quite quickly and I walked home and entered my house, I unlocked the door and was greeted by my (pet of choice).

I put my bag down on the floor and lay on the couch on my phone.

Still once again, trapped with the thought of that boy.

I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it.
It was Kaeya and Diluc, and some of the people from earlier.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, they heard that Scaramouche might like you," Kaeya smirked.

"What? He might not, he barely knows me." wave my arms.

"You have a nice house." one of the boys said.

"Venti stop looking at the liquor collection," Diluc scolded him.

"What, who said I was?" Venti smiled.

Kaeya also was taking a good look at it.
"This yours?" he asked.

"No, it was my (parents/guardians) collection," I explain.

"Nice, we should have a party here." he chuckled.

Silence filled the room and it got awkward, so I told them that it was getting late and that they should leave.

They did as told and left my house, leaving me and my (pet of choice) alone, finally.

I yawned and flopped on my couch dramatically and scrolled through my phone for about two good hours, still thinking of Scaramouche.

Damn is he that pretty or good-looking to stay in my head rent-free?

————————————————————
EDITED

@SCYKHS