Names allude me

Hiccup's pov

I put on my shirt and returned to skinning the deer for food. Once I was done and I had plenty of deer meat in sticks, I threw the rest to Toothless and Yuki. They gratefully took the offering. I watched as Toothless gave Yuki more of the meat for her healing wing. They are so in love. They should just mate already.

"Hiccup?" I looked over to see Gobber looking nervous. He hadn't really talked since yesterday, "I was -er- jus' wonderin'. Uh- That is. Do you hate us?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"Well, people don't usually abandon their tribe for an entirely different species. At least none I know of."

"Well there was our uncle Bartnutt who got struck by lightning and abandoned humanity for sheep." Tuffnutt added in unhelpfully. Ruffnutt just wacked him on the head. I laughed.

"No. I don't hate you. I could never hat Berk. I just don't agree with your ways." I explained as I put the meat over the fire, my fire proof glove over my left arm so that it doesn't melt. It's really strange, the rest of me is fireproof, and you would expect magical ice limbs to be fireproof too, but they're not. I'm lucky I have Jack. His ice powers are a miracle for my limbs.

"Hey Haddock! If you can talk to dragons, what else can you talk too?" Snotlout shouted at me. I could see Fishlegs getting excited.

"Well, there aren't very many animals besides dragons where we are from, but I can speak to most reptiles. Snakes are surprisingly nice. I can also talk to bears. Most bears. There's this really weird one called Mor'du. He yells about red haired princesses and their stupid bear mothers. But that's all the way in Scotland." Jack started laughing at my explanation. He was there. We had taken our 'mating honeymoon' to Scotland. We actually met the red haired princess, though her mother looks nothing like a bear.

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care." I said as I took the meat off the fire. I gave half to Jack as he stopped laughing. And I took the other half. We ate in silence. The Vikings were just staring at us. Well, Astrid was staring at me, though I don't know why. Once I got done, I stood up and started to walk to the village.

"Where you going?" My father asked.

"To the forge. I need to remake my dragon's tail."

A/n Sorry about the late update. I had a severe case of writer's block until my sister read the story and threatened me for a new chapter. I'm not afraid of her, but she can get annoying.

Hiccup: I thought you forgot about us. *starts crying*

Lilith: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you!

Jack: Stop making my sub cry!

Lilith: I said I was sorry!

Deku: *cries in reaction to Hiccup*

Lilith: Why are you here?

Deku: Everyone else gets to come to these talks, I thought I could join.

Katsuki: DEKU!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!??

Deku: Over here Kacchan! I'm talking to Lilith-san.

Katsuki: Oh. . . WELL GET OVER HERE!! I WANNA FUCK YOU!!

Deku: O-okay. *blushes* Bye Lilith-san

Lilith: Bye.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update it more frequently. Have a nice summer! ~Lilith out