*Insert Tired Grin*

The entire village woke up with a hangover. Well, except for Hiccup. He watched in amusement as all of the Vikings went grumbling about with their daily routines. Hiccup sat on a wall, smiling happily as he watched the hungover Berkians. The gang glared at the dragon boy, as if it was his fault. They're the ones who challenged him to a drink off. His mother laid in his ice leg to cool off her headache, and Jack was laying behind him.

Astrid glared at the woman who dared lay her head on Hiccup's lap. What did this woman mean to him? She look away as Stoic approached his son, he was the only one seemingly unaffected by a hangover. Lucky bastard. He had actually ordered them to gather here this morning for a special request.

"Son!" the woman in his lap growled quietly, "I have a favor to ask of you." The woman got mad at this.

"You think you can-" Hiccup stopped her before she could say something else.

"Yes Father?"

"For years, I have been trying to end the war between the dragons and our people. I have tried everything to bring piece to our people. We haven't been attacked in years, but the village still fears the dragons. It would seem that you have the answer that I have been looking for. Would you teach this old traditional village the way?"

"You're serious?"

"As serious as one can be, lad!" Gobber pooped out from behind the chief. The gang jumped in surprise. Hiccup got this really happy look on his face. Hiccup started jumping around in excitement, dumping the woman off his lap and annoying the man behind him. Toothless came out from nowhere and started jumping with his human. Vikings stopped to look at the spectacle.

"As great as that is," Snotlout interjected, "How are we involved in this?" Stoic stared at the foolish man.

"You'll be his first students," Hiccup and Jack got these shit eating grins on their faces. Why was the gang so scared? The gang could feel the woman's grin from behind her mask.

"When do we start?" Hiccup looked at his father.

"Tomorrow. I'm gonna tell the village and let them unwind before I let you in the ring." Hiccup grinned and ran off with Toothless. Jack was about to follow him, but Valka stopped him.

"I'm going to check thing on the island. You boys be safe. Don't get shot down again. If Hiccup dies it'll be your ass. Come home when you're ready. Love you. Tell Hiccup bye." Then the woman was off on her dragon. Astrid was glad the vamr was gone.

On the Dragon Island

There were very few people living on the dragon paradise, but Hiccup did take in the occasional stray. Viggo Grimbourn, a former dragon hunter, was injured when he was taken in by the kind Hiccup. The man tried to attack the dragon paradise at first, but when a dragon saved his life, he changed his ways. Eret son of Eret, also a former dragon hunter, was kidnapped by a dragon and brought to the sanctuary. He was thoroughly confused as he got settled in with his adoptive dragon parents.

The dragon paradise also had many allies. Alvin the Treacherous use to hunt Hiccup down, but changed his mind when Hiccup showed him the wonders of dragons. Dagur the Deranged and the Berserkers use to hunt Hiccup down but Hiccup reunited him with his sister Heather, and they were the best of buds. Mala and the Defenders of the wing mistook Hiccup and Jack as dragon enslavers, but then they saved the eruptadon egg, and they were on really good terms. Mala tried to marry Jack because he saved her life, but Hiccup stopped her pursuits immediately. She is now married to Dagur, and they are a strange but happy couple. Atali of the Wing Maiden tried to eat Hiccup, but Toothless got him out of that one. They discussed peace treaties, and now they were great allies.

All of the leaders of these varying tribes were at the Dragon Island to discuss the threat of Drago Bludvist. They were surprised to see that Hiccup was not there, and they were about to send out a small search party. Small being the entirety of their armies. That was until Valka showed up and informed them what had happened. Today was a wild day and it was about to get wilder.

A/N Finally got a computer to update my stories. I didn't tell my sister that I was updating this one. I want to see how long it takes her to realize. It took me half a day to write this chapter because of serious writer's block, but I got it done.

~Lilith out