*Insert Name*

No Pov

All Vikings stopped what they were doing when they saw this tall, scarred, and handsome man exit the forest. He was wearing a skin tight tunic that showed his muscles. The tunic only had one sleeve. He had black armored pants and boots that seem to have claws coming out of them. (For Climbing) This man had scars all over his face and what was seen of his arm. The entire village watched as he made his way to the forge. No one stopped him. Soon after, the Chief, gang, and Gobber came out with the white haired boy that crashed down yesterday. What was going on?

Astrid Pov

We watched him walk off for a minute before Jack suddenly got up to follow. What is their relationship? I thought as I got up and followed Jack along with the gang. They seem to be really close. Is Hiccup his leader? It's possible. The group make it to the forge. Jack seemed to scoff. Was our forge not good enough? I looked around for Hiccup, when my eyes caught the sight of this Norse god! Oh. Wait, that's Hiccup. Hot damn!

Jack Pov

That Astrid bitch is looking at my sub. I don't like it. My sub's sweet sent washed over me as I entered the forge. It's not impressive. Hiccup's is at least three times the size with better weapons and material. He seems to be working with what he's got though. I start to purr as I watch him work. It's fucking amazing. Oh. He's almost done. The Vikings seem to be freaking out for some reason. Have they never seen someone put scolding hot metal in their mouths? Oh. Right. Only Hiccup can do that. Hiccup spit out the small metal balls, and started to attach them to the place they are needed. then he put the fabric on.

"Okay! Now we only have to wait for Yuki's wing to heal. Then, we can leave!" Hiccup said as he tested the moving mechanism on the tail.

"Your leaving?" Stoic asked.

"I-I have a life off this island, Dad, I can't abandon it." I glare at the Vikings. They care now? 

"I understand. Just. . . Visit?"

"I will," Hiccup ran to his father's arms. Great. More trips.

Valka's Pov

He's not back yet. They have been gone for a while. Why? Have they been captured? Were they killed? Did the Berkians find them? I will not loose my child again!

"Cloudjumper! We're leaving!" I yell as I grab my mask. I will bring Helheim on whoever is keeping my son from me!

A/n My pest of a sister has been bothering me again. Sorry for the long wait! Severe writer's block!

Jack: Mhm.

Lilith: *Thinking of thousands of ways to do bodily harm t a fictional character*

Jack: *Backs away from my look*

Fred/George: Can we help?

Hiccup: Help with what?

Fred: Whatever our

George: Gorgeous author

Fred: Is thinking

George: Of doing

Fred/George: To your little boyfriend.

Hiccup: *scared*

Lilith: Of course! We should get Karma too! He owes me some wasabi!

Jack: *runs away*

Fred/George/Lilith: Awe! He thinks he can hide!

Pray for the poor boy's life. I don't go easy. :))))))                                                                                            ~Lilith out.