Chapter 5 The Dragon Master

Astrid's Pov

"Let me go! I need to get back home!" The boy struggled against his restraints. The gang and I were outside of his cell asking him questions.

"What is your name?" I asked him. He just let out a dragon like roar.

"Let me go!!!" He roared again. What is he doing?

"What is your name!" Snotface demanded.

"Yuki! Where's Yuki!?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I think he is talking about his dragon. . ." Fishlegs said.

"I will tell you where your dragon is if you answer my questions. What is your name?" I asked again.

"Jack Frost."

"Where are you from?"

"Far."

"Why were you on a dragon?"

"She has been my friend for the last ten years. Where is she?"

"With the other dragons. In the arena."

"Should we be telling him that?" Fishlegs asked fearfully.

"It's fine. He shouldn't be able to get out." Jack was shackled around his wrists, ankles, and neck. He shouldn't be getting out any time soon.

"How destructive is your dragon!?" The twins asked.

"She isn't destructive at all. She will never attack anyone. She only defends what is hers. For example, me. She will do anything to make sure that I am safe." Jack answered.

"Well it is a good thing that she is shackled just like you." I said. He glared at me.

"Ryder will find me and you will regret it!"

"Who is Ryder?"

"Someone you shouldn't mess with." As if on cue, there was a big boom in the forest. The gang started to run to the forest. When we got to the place, there was a night fury and a boy in a black and red version of what Jack is wearing. The boy was trying to get the night fury free of the net. The entire village was surrounding them.

Hiccup's Pov

I was flying over Berk when a net came flying at us. We didn't have enough time to get out of the way, so we got caught. We fell. Pain. I stood up and started to cut Toothless out of the net when vikings surrounded us. I got ready to fight, but someone grabbed me from behind. I looked to see Gobber, so I stopped struggling as to not hurt my mentor. Then, my dad walked to me.

"What are you doing with this beast?" I stayed silent, "Fine." He walked over to Toothless and pulled out his sword. No! I started to struggle against Gobber's grip.

"No! Dad! Stop! Please!" I yelled without thinking. I messed up. But it got him to stop.

"What did you call me?" He looked at me with shock. At this point, Gobber had let me go because I twisted his good arm. I took off my mask, looked at my father, and grinned nervously.

"Hey Dad. . . How have you been?" I said.

"Daughter." He gasped and hugged me. He broke my back.

"Dad! You're breaking my back!"

"I thought you were dead." He whispered.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! That is Hiccup!? And Hiccup is a girl!?" A short man, that I could only assume was Snotlout, exclaimed.

"I am Hiccup. I am a boy. Now. I use to be a girl."

"What!?" Everyone except Astrid screamed.

"You didn't know?" She said.

"You did?" Ruffnut asked.

"I was supposed to think that that fishbone was a guy?"

"Wow." I said.

"Dau-Son, what are you doing with this thing!?" Fa-Stoic asked.

"Toothless and I are looking for someone. His name is Jack. He has white hair and wears a blue version of this." I said while pointing at my outfit.

"Jack?" Astrid asked, "He crashed on our island earlier. We kept him in the dungeons."

"What!?" I run towards the village. I didn't look but I know that some vikings were following me.

Jack's Pov

I was sitting in the cell trying to freeze the chains when I heard the doors open. Thinking that it was more vikings, I stopped what I was doing.

"JACK!" I heard a voice yell. I looked up and saw my submissive in front of the cell door.

"Hiccup!" I yelled. The vikings from earlier, plus a few, came in as well. I started to growl at them.

"Don't worry. Unlock him!" He shouted at the vikings. One of the blonde girls hurried to get the door unlocked. Once it was open, Hiccup took the key and unlocked my shackles. I started to comfort him.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm safe." I said as I hugged him. He started to cry and purr at the same time. It was really cute. I glared at the vikings as they tried to come closer.

"Let's go." He stood up and walked past the vikings. I followed him. He took a few steps before he fell.

"Hiccup!" I ran over to him and he was clutching his ice leg. He took off his boot and we saw that his foot was almost shattered.

"Why is his foot made up of glass?" Someone asked from behind me.

"That's not glass, it's ice." Another voice said. I looked behind me and saw the vikings.

"He needs ice!" I shouted worriedly. They looked shocked and ran to and ice box and took out a block of ice. I shattered it, and Hiccup started to eat the ice. The cracks in his leg started to disappear until they were all gone.

"Hiccup? Are you the Dragon Master?" The chubby viking asked.

A/n Yes! Hiccup has shown up. Jack has made it clear that Hiccup is his submissive, so you better watch out!

Hiccup: *Blushes*

Jack: *growls* Mine.

Lilith: Okay!

Astrid: When do we start being nice to Hiccup?"

Lilith: *Shrugs*

Inuyasha: *Creeps up behind Lilith* Why do they keep calling the dragons, demons?

Lilith: *Screams and Punches Inuyasha in the face* Inu! Don't do that! Kagome!

Kagome: SIT BOY!!

Inuyasha: Shit! *Faceplants*

Lilith: *chuckles creepily*

H,J,K,I: *starts to back away because they are scared*

Inu-baka is fun to mess with! If you know who Inuyasha and Kagome are, please comment! If you don't, that is fine, but I hope you like the chapter!

~Lilith out