Chapter 6 Questions!

Hiccup's Pov

"Hiccup? Are you the Dragon Master?" Fishlegs asked.

"Let's go to a secluded area." I said. Jack helped me up. I led everyone through the forest and to the cove. Jack separated from us before we reached the forest.

"Where is Jack going?" My father asked.

"To the arena to find his dragon. To your earlier question, yes, I am the Dragon Master." I replied.

"There is no way that a useless like you could be the dragon master!" Snotlout yelled.

"Gone for five years, back for five minutes, and you are still calling me names? You have no idea what I have done while I was gone," I say as we come upon a still tied up Toothless.

"Took you long enough." he sassed.

"I could just leave you tied here..."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me." Toothless relaxed and submitted. I walked over and started to cut him out.

"What were you doing with your dragon?" Stoic asked me.

"I told him not to give me sass or I would leave him here. He quickly submitted when he realized that I wasn't joking." I answered calmly.

"You can speak to dragons?" Fishlegs asked. He was always curious.

"Of course he can speak o dragons. Ryder can speak to anything." Jack said as he came up behind us. He scared the living crap out of everyone.

"Gods Dammit!" I exclaimed as I realized that Toothless's tail was broken.

"What!?" Jack asked surprised.

"His tail is broken."

"Yuri's wing is broken too." He replied solemnly. I looked at Jack and noticed that his head was hurt as well. I looked at Yuri and saw that her wing was twisted.

"Looks like we are saying for a few days." I get up and head to the cove, everyone just follows.

"I am still confused! How is fishbone the Dragon master!?" Snotlout screamed.

"Don't call him fishbone," Jack growled.

"In the legends, the dragon master has two ice limbs. He can also talk to dragons, and he is the kindest person you will ever meet, but if you cross him, then he becomes ruthless to protect what is his. He also rides a night fury. He decks himself in black and red, and he disappears in the middle of the night!" Fishlegs exclaimed as he got excited about me.

"That doesn't explain how Hiccup is the Dragon Master!" Snotlout yelled as he sat down on a log in the cove.

"Well, if the legends are true then Hiccup would have limbs made of ice, which he does, and-" Ruffnut got cut off by Tuffnut.

"Well, my dear sister, we only know that Hiccup has one ice-" I took off my glove and he stopped talking, "Oh. Well. It seems that he does have two very icy limbs. Carry on dear sister."

"Thank you. . ." I started to take off my armor when Jack started to growl. I looked around to see that everyone was looking at me, and Jack was glaring at everyone.

"I'm not taking all of my clothes off. So you can stop being jealous for a second Jack and let me get my medical supplies." I said. Jack stopped growling and everyone looked away. I got out my medical supplies and started to tend to Jack's head.

"How do they move?" Gobber asked.

"I don't know. I assume it has something to do with the magic of the dragon who gave them to me," I said as I started o snap Yuri's wing into place.

"What do you mean?" Astrid asked.

"I lost my limbs to a large evil dragon, then I was saved and taken to a kind dragon's nest. A dragon in the nest shot me with his ice, which gave me the ice imbs." I didn't mention anything about mom or the dragon king. I don't think that they are ready.

"Hiccup! It is time to go to bed," Jack picked me up and laid us down in a pile of leaves. I snuggled into him as our dragon's wings draped across us like a blanket. As I fell asleep, I heard the vikings put out the fire and lay on the ground. I guess that they are staying the night.

A/n Yay! Finally! Author-chan has updated!

Jack: Took you long enough.

Lilith: I was busy.

Jack: Yeah, sure.

Lillith: I will kill you.

Hiccup: Lilith, no!

Lilith: Lilith, yes!

Bill: Can I have his soul?

Lilith: Want to make a deal?

Bill: I'm listening.

Dipper: Bill! I said no deals!

Bill: But!

Dipper: No buts!

Bill: Fine!

Lilith: Aw man!

If you know who Bill and Dipper are, then comment down below! If you don't, then I hope you liked it anyway! Hope you liked the chapter.