Valka's Fury

The gang of vikings were leaving the forge when a giant stormcutter slammed into the ground. A person covered in weird clothes jumped off of the dragon's back. Most of the vikings were getting into fighting poristions, but the gang just tensed.

"Hold yer ground!" Stoic yelled out. The viking looked unsure, but the Cheif just looked at his son, "One o' yours?"

"Yes," Hiccup replies. The dragon rider was looking around the square. She could't see her son. Where was he?

"Where are they!?" The dragon rider yelled out. Her voice gravelly, as if she hasn't spoken Norse in a while, "Where are my sons!?"

"There right over here bloody woman," Snotlout yelled out. The dragon rider looked at him and growled. Then, she saw her son. She ran over and squashed the poor boy in a hug. Hiccup just sighed at his parents antics.

"Why are you here? You were just to find Jack," the woman growled.

"I got shot down," Hiccup winced. His mother was not going to like this, "Toothless's tailed got destroyed and Yuki's wing is broken."

"What!?" Valka turned to glare at the Berkians. Everyone flinched. Even the ones not in the know.

"It's okay. We're just gonna stay until her wing is better, then we'll be right home," the gang was feeling left out.

Astrid's pov

Who is this woman? Why is she hugging up on Hiccup? Why am I so jealous? Well that's obvious. I've had a crush on this boy since before dragon training. Now this woman is being all cuddly. To make it worse. It's Jacks mom! The woman was yelling about her son, and Hiccup's mom is dead.

I was knocked out of my thought's by Hiccup's laugh. I looked over and saw the vámr* talking about some Eret guy. I looked around, most of the villagers had gone back to doing whatever they usually do. Our gang was just hanging out in front of the forge.

"Hey. Why don't we grab a couple of drinks? It's been a long day," I suggested. The three dragon riders just looked at me, then Jack grinned. Why did that scare the fuck outta me?

"Sure~" Frosty purred, "I'd love to see how viking fair against Hiccup. No one on our island* can out drink him."

"Yeah right. I bet fishbones here can barely handle a cup of vadka," Snotlout laughed. The rest of the gang looked unsure, and Hiccup just gave the sexiest grin I've ever seen.

"I'll drink ya under the table any day. Snotface." Jack and the dragon lady laughed at the look on Snotlout's face. I grinned. This was gonna be fun.

Hiccup's pov ~5 hours later~

I'm lucky that being a dragon prince makes me immune to alcohol. Dragon wine is the only thing that can get me drunk, and even that takes a while. I looked at the passed out vikings surrounding me. I think the whole village joined in trying to out drink me. That's cute. I looked at my dom. He was cuddled into my side. His forhead leaning into my icy leg. Frost forming on the edge of his breath. He always had trouble controlling his ice when drunk.

I looked back around and saw Astrid staring at me in her sleep. Well isn't that creepy. I continued to look around. Could I really change this island?

*a disgusting person. Couldn't find the viking verson of bitch/slut.

* The ice palace is basically a dragon made island.

A/N Hope y'all like it. Idiot sister bugging me again. Said I owed her this chapter. Something about reading my oneshots. Anyway new MHA oneshots for those fans. I will try to publish more often.

Astrid: Why am I such a vámr?

Lilith: It's just for the story. Don't worry.

Jack: Has it been stated that I have ice powers?

Lilith: Dunno.

Jack: *sweatdrop*

Anyway. . . I'm tired. 

~Lilith out