Chapter 2

Vanessa P.O.V.

It was Saturday, 4th of December. I was in my favourite book store, where I met Alex a few years ago. I could remember like it was yesterday. I read this one book and wanted to turn and just ran into him. He was so nice and his smile was soooo gorgeous. I asked him out for a coffee as compensation. A little tear came out of my eye now because I was so glad to have him. He was all for me! When I came to the Novels there was one guy standing reading a book. He had a leather jacket on, casual blue jeans, high-tops and a grey beanie. I glanced through the corner of my eye on his book cover. It was one of my favourite books! The guy saw that I was looking to his direction and I kind of jumped up a little when I saw his face – It was Nathan! Of the Wanted. I couldn’t believe that! I had to calm down. Pretending that I didn’t know him.  ‘Calm down Vanny’ I always repeated in my head. ‘He is a person just like me. Who is famous either.’

“Have you read this book yet?” I heard him interrupting my thoughts. I just got petrified!

“Yeah... uhm... It’s actually one of my favourites.” I tried to calm down but that was impossible. I was so nervous. I just smiled at him like a little fangirl. I was such an idiot!

Nathan P.O.V.

Wow! She was really pretty. I liked her blue eyes. Like she glanced at me through the corner of her eyes. Sweet. If she knew me? Hmm.. She seemed to be pretty nervous about something.  

I had that feeling she knows me already.

“Have you read this book yet?” just came out of my mouth. I wanted to start a conversation. 

“Yeah... uhm... It’s actually one of my favourites.” She had this voice of an angel! If she was single? A thunder just hit me, I guessed! Trying to go on with the conversation I said,

“Well. Is it really a good book? Or just for someone who likes love stories?”

“It’s exactly a book like that” She smiled and it looked so beautiful. When she smiled she had such sweet dimples on her cheeks. 

“Then I think it’s the wrong kind of book for me. Haha. Can you help me searching for the right book for me?” I smiled back.

“Yeah sure. What kind of book are you searching for?”

Vanessa P.O.V.

“Yeah sure. What kind of book are you searching for?” Oh my goodness! He was really talking to me! I couldn’t believe that. I had to call Ashley and Taylor later, my two best friends. They HAD TO know what was happening here! They had a crush on Nathan just like I did.

Interrupted from me thoughts again I heard him saying, “Thrillers or something like that?” 

“Thrillers are over there. Any special book you’re looking for?” I tried to not be so super-nervous though with time the nervousness went away. Luckily!

“No, not really. Just wanted to check if there are some books I don’t know yet. Thank you.. uhm.. What was your name again?”

“Vanessa, but you can call me Nessa too.” Why did I say that? Everyone else is calling me Vanny. Only Alex was calling me Nessa.... Alex.... Right! I had a boyfriend. Should I mention him? I guessed that’s not as important as to mention it at our first conversation.

“What’s your name?” I tried to be polite and not letting him know that I already knew his name.

“I’m Nathan. Nice meeting you Nessa” There was his gorgeous smile again. I loved that so much!

“Pleasure” only went out of my mouth. Proceed talking, “Sorry Nathan, but I have to go. I’m just about meeting with my friends. Good luck on finding a good book!” I smiled one more time and was just about to leave when I heard him say, “Wanna meet me again?” I couldn’t believe that he actually asked that to me! “When? ... and Where?” He took out his phone, checked something, then said, “Tomorrow, around 3pm in that coffee shop on the other side of the street? I heard that the tea is great over there” He grinned and I couldn’t resist answering, “Ok. I’ll see you then. Bye” “Bye” came back and when I left the store I kind of felt a gaze on my back – from Nathan. Should I tell Alex about that? I didn’t think that he would be as excited as my girls would be when I tell them...