Chapter 11

Nathan P.O.V.

I loved Nessa so much. She was so amazing, so beautiful. Just when I looked at her she made me so excited. I wanted her so much. After the lads and I came home from our date with Nessa and her friends we had a long discussion. Jay thought that Taylor was pretty sweet. I told him that I could maybe get her number from Nessa. Like I would have done either, he said that it was ok. Everyone liked Nessa. I was so glad about that. 

I rang at her door bell this afternoon. It was 13th of December. I just thought that I had to buy a gift for Nessa for Christmas. But I didn’t know what I should by her. Some jewellery? Anything of the Wanted? But I figured that she didn’t need something from us when having us. She opened the door and smiled like never before.

“Heyyyy. You’re here!” She jumped onto me and kissed me. I kissed her back, went into her flat with her on me, closed the door in the back and I pressed her against the wall. She was as excited as I was. It was rather hot inside her flat I thought. I’ve never been here before, but she had something different to do then showing me around now. When she went off of me and left my lips I just had to smile. She tasted and smelled so good. I loved her perfume so much.

“Of course I am here. Have you thought that I wouldn’t come?” She made this thinking-face, what was so cute on her.

“No, of course not.” we smiled at each other and then we kissed a little more.

Finally when we could widen apart from each other she showed me around her flat, what was pretty cool. She decorated the flat so Christmassy, it looked just fantastic. The last room she showed me was her bedroom. It looked even better than the rest of the flat. She had a picture on her beside unit which showed her and a guy I didn’t know. I figured that this would be her boyfriend. I turned around and had to kiss her again. Most of the time we were spending together we were kissing. 

When she went under my shirt again I knew that she was as hot now as I was. I laid her onto the bed and we kissed even more. Our breath was so heavy now. I could feel her heart beat so fast. She wanted me too. I knew that. I pulled of my shirt, than kissed her again. I wanted to help her getting out of her shirt, putting my hand onto her naked waist at first. After a few seconds she grabbed my hand and took it away, than she pulled me away. Did I go to fast?

Vanessa P.O.V.

No. I couldn’t do that. It was hard enough for seeing Nathan and kissing so much. But that couldn’t happen. That would have gone too far. I pulled him away and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked into the mirror and didn’t recognize myself anymore. My breath was getting slower again, but though my breath was still heavy.  

I had to cry now. I was cheating on Alex. I loved him. But I liked Nathan too. But since I haven’t figured out whom I liked more or could imagine my future with I couldn’t see Nathan again. My thoughts were interrupted by him knocking on the door.

“Is everything ok, Nessa?” I had to cry even more.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” I didn’t sound like I was, and I guessed that he heard that.

“You don’t sound like you are.” I could hear disappointment out of his voice. Poor Nathan. I didn’t want to hurt him that way.

“Please... go home now. I ... I call you later.”

“I want to help you. Did I go too far? Just say it.”

“Please go now. I want to be alone.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to go that far.”

After a few seconds I heard my door fell into its locket. I had to look again into the mirror. I was covered with tear-stains all over now. I didn’t know what to do anymore. 

I decided to take a shower. Afterwards I felt a lot better. At the time I went out of the bathroom to grab some clothes from my closet, my door rang again. I got petrified, because I didn’t want Nathan to return or even worse: I didn’t want Alex to come either. I looked through my spyhole, then opened.

“What happened to you?” Ashley said.

“Nothing. Just came out of the shower.”

“I didn’t mean that. Your eyes are swollen.” She recognized it.

“Come in. I’ll tell you everything.”

After telling her what happened today with Nathan she said,

“Wow. I’m sorry but I think I can’t help you with that. It is your choice. But to be honest, I don’t know what I would do when I was in your situation either.” Wow. That helped a lot now.

“But the reason I came over, I actually wanted to come over yesterday, but after the date with Alex, I didn’t want to bother you.” No bad news please! Not today!

“I went into the city the day before yesterday. And well... I saw Nathan.” She didn’t say anything in the next minute. 

“But he wasn’t alone. I saw him with a girl.” A girl? Maybe Tom’s sister Abi again. But she knew Abi from that date, because she was spying on me and Nathan. She would have recognized her. What other girl could that be?

“I took a picture with my phone. Look”. When I saw the picture I got angry and sad at the same time. On the picture Nathan was shown with a tea cup in his right hand. His left hand he had onto the waist of that girl. She was brown haired and not as tall as Nathan was. They were laughing on the picture. I couldn’t believe that. He made me cheating on Alex and behind my back he was cheating on me as well. I made Ashley sent me this picture onto my phone. Then I put on some clothes and took out my phone. I had to talk to Nathan. Now! I needed some explanation for that.  I typed a text to Nathan,

Meet me in 10 minutes at the park. Need to talk to you! Nessa

After a few seconds I received an answer,

Ok. See ya!

Let’s see what he could tell me about that. I’m so angry now. He let me cheat on Alex, though I loved him so much and after such a long relationship. And then he was cheating on me as well. He’ll get it now. I swear by my love to god. I’ll scratch his eyes out!!