Chapter 6

Vanessa P.O.V.

Nathan and I were standing outside right in front of the entrance to the coffee shop. What would happen next? Should something happen? I didn’t want to cheat on Alex.

“So. I guess we say goodbye now.” came out of my mouth. Stupid me. 

“Thank you for inviting me to this tea. It was delicious. I had a great time.” 

“Yeah, me either. I enjoyed the time with you.” he said. There was a silence for a couple of seconds. Then he leaned forward to me and gave me a kiss on my left cheek. I turned red and was as nervous as I was when I first saw him yesterday in the book store.

“Do you wanna exchange numbers? So we maybe can meet again?” Did he really want to see me again?

“Yes, sure. Give me your cell.” I typed my number into his cell. When I gave him my phone he did the same thing. 

“I’ll see you. Thanks again for this.” I smiled.

“Your welcome. It was a great date. Can’t wait to hear from you again! See you, Nessa. Bye!” Did he say date? Was it really a date? 

When Nathan was out of my reach I went back into the coffee shop, but just as I opened the door Ash and Taylor were already coming. 

“So? What happened outside? We couldn’t see you anymore?” Ashley asked, very nervous about that.

“Well. Nothing really happened. We just exchanged numbers and yeah... he gave me a kiss on my cheek.” Both of their mouth dropped open. 

“Really? Oh my goodness. You are soo lucky!” Taylor was just proud of me. But I didn’t really know if I really was that lucky. I already had Alex. And I didn’t like lying to him. 

Nathan P.O.V.

That date was just awesome! Unfortunately Abi was coming into this. She probably will tell Tom about that as soon as he called her back. But I didn’t care. Maybe I’ll tell him by myself about that. How Nessa drunk her tea. I always had to watch onto her lips when she spoke. Hope she didn’t see that. Best of all I just wanted to kiss her. But something inside me said that I shouldn’t. This voice. I didn’t know what that meant. But I didn’t like that feeling. I had forgotten to ask her if she had a boyfriend. But I kind of figured out myself that if she would have she wouldn’t just go out with some guy she just met. I just knew that I wanted to see her again as soon as possible.

Arriving at our flat, everyone was sitting in the living room, decorating our flat a little Christmassy.

“Hey guys, I’m back.” I told them, not thinking that anyone would care.

“Where have you been?” Tom asked me. I was a little bit shocked about that. Was he really interested in that or did he just want to be nice?

“Just went out with a friend for a cup of tea.” I tried for being very neutral.

“Abi told me something different.” Abi finally got Tom on the phone. Shit. Now I had to explain everything.

“What did Abi told you?”

“That it seemed that you have a date. With an pretty sweet girl she said. So, who is she?”

“A girl? Woohoo.  Our little baby Nath had a date with his girlfriend.” Max were coming into the living room. I hated when he was calling me baby Nath. But I got used to that in the meantime, though I still hated it.

“She’s not my girlfriend. And it wasn’t a date. We just sat down for a cup of tea to chat a little.” Did it really sound that ridiculous when I spoke it out loud? Yes it did, it thought.

“That’s when everything starts, baby Nath. It was always like that and will always be. Remember!” Max and his adNessaes. I didn’t like them either.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m going to my room, listenting to some music. See you later guys.” I had to say that. I just wanted to be alone and thinking about every detail what happened today. When I thought of Nessa again my heart was beaten faster than ever. Now I really knew. I had a crush on her!

Vanessa P.O.V.

Finally I was at my home. I had to call my mom today, because of this stupid wish list. I couldn’t find something to write on it. I had everything and nothing. I think I’ll wish a T-Shirt with the Wanted on it. When thinking of the wish list, I had to smile a little. All I wanted to have this Christmas was either a ticket for their concert next year or a meeting with them. Well. I already met one of them. Thought that Santa really could fulfil someone’s wishes. Maybe Taylor was right. I was really lucky. To her or Ash I think neither of that had happened. Poor them. But the most important thing was that Taylor was right. 

“Hey Mom.” I called my mom in the afternoon. It was about a week ago since I had talked to her, since she told me I should do this wish list.

“Hey sweetie! How are you?” She replied through the speaker.

“I’m fine. Had a little bit stress in the last time. Work is getting more and more the closer the holidays come. I’m so exhausted of that. I enjoy being with Alex in the evening watching a movie so much. It relaxes me.”

“Glad to hear that. But that’s the life of work, honey.”

“I know. How’s dad doing?” I asked.

“He’s fine. Have to do a lot for work either.”

“Listen mom. I called for a reason. May I come over later? I wanna talk to you. I need my mom’s adNessae in something.” She sounded a little surprised hearing me say that.

“Yes, of course you may, Vanny. It would be a pleasure for me helping you.”

“Great. See you later, mom. I love you” 

“Love you too, Vanny.” She hung up the phone. I was glad about having such a relationship to my mom. I could talk to her about everything. Hope that this would never change. I really loved my mom. As much as I do Alex.