Chapter 9

Nathan P.O.V.

“I’m sorry for kissing you that day. I didn’t want it to end like that. Why did you run away that fast?” We went into the park were we could be a little bit more alone. She seemed pretty disturbed about something.

“Don’t be sorry. It wasn’t your fault. I ... kind of wanted it though, one part of me at least.”

“And the other half didn’t? Why?”

“It’s complicated.” We said nothing for a while, just went around the park. Then we finally sat somewhere in the grass. It was all white, because it snowed last night but we didn’t care because there was no bench around.

“I wanted to tell you something. That’s why I wanted you to come back or meet me at the first place.” I said, thinking what my next words should be.

“I wasn’t really honest with you. Well.. honest.. I didn’t tell you something important about me. I’m not just someone normal. I.. am in an boyband. We call ourselves the Wanted. We are pretty famous. When I saw you in the book store gazing at me I thought that you were looking because you knew me. But you acted like you didn’t the last days. So.. now you know.”

She had to smile a little and giggle to herself.

“What’s so funny? Invite me so we can laugh together!” I smiled a little too, not as much as her but a little.

“Well.. to be honest. I did know it when I first saw you. And today I knew everyone of your friends. I love your music since I first heard it. And yeah, I had that secret crush on you since a long time. And that was a mistake. Because you were famous. You talking to me and inviting me for a date? I had to say yes, of course I did. But now I have to tell you something. I’m in a relationship since 2 years. And I really love him.” I thought something like that would bother her because of how she acted this day. She acted like someone who had a boyfriend.  But wait. Does that mean she just used me? Just to went out with a celeb. I knew it! You couldn’t even trust someone who seems to be nice. 

“Oh. That explains a lot.” I was pretty disappointed now. And I thought that she saw that.

Vanessa P.O.V.

I was so stupid. How could I tell Nathan that I had to go out with him of course, just because he was famous.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t use the right words. I didn’t want to say that I just went out with you because you were famous.” I kind of read his thoughts, I guessed, confirming by his gaze now.

“Yeah. I know. Just because I’m so handsome.”

“Yes. That’s exactly because of that. I meant it when I said that I always had a crush on you.”

“Proof it!” He seemed pretty aggressive now. I thought that I really hurt his feelings. What did he mean with ‘Proof it’?

“And how should I proof that?” Now everything went so fast, that I even couldn’t think about what happened next. He leaned forward to me and kissed me like no one has ever done before, not even Alex. It was so animally and soft at the same time. It was so awesome. I couldn’t do nothing than enjoy. We fell backwards and he now was right onto me. I could feel his heart beating so fast. It was just amazing. I couldn’t think clear anymore. I felt so woozy now. It seemed like I was under drugs. The drugs of love!

Nathan P.O.V.

When she asked me, how she should proof that she didn’t just went out with me because I was famous I couldn’t do nothing else than kissing her. I tried to kiss her with my best and sweetest kiss I could give her. Her lips were so soft. I fell for her. Softly I laid us onto the floor and I could feel her heart beating so fast now. Amazing! She was right. She didn’t lie to me. She didn’t run away. She definitely was staying and enjoying. She was amazing. I really had a crush on her. I didn’t want to go far again but I had to try it. I went under her coat and shirt with my left hand while still kissing her so sensitive. When she just took my hand and didn’t push it away I figured that she liked it the same way as I did.

Vanessa P.O.V.

I couldn’t push his arm away while kissing me so amazing. His hand felt so electrical on my skin. I really fell for him now. We couldn’t stop kissing. I thought that we were kissing for about an hour or so. His hand, getting closer to my chest, felt more electrical with every inch he was going up. I went under his shirt with my right hand and when I touched his skin he kind of had a twinge. Was it just going to happen what I think it would be?  

Nathan P.O.V.

When she touched my skin it felt amazing. I never had such a feeling when someone was touching me. No fan did that ever to me. Now I think I didn’t had just a crush on her, I think right now I was falling in love with her. After a while we had to breathe again and she said,

“Was that proof enough?” and smirked at me. I liked when she was doing that. We kissed a little more, than had to go up because it was pretty cold today.

“Want to come to my flat?” I asked. But she had to think about that carefully.

“I guess that’s enough for today. I can’t breathe anymore.” She laughed and I had to laugh again. I helped her getting on her feet again. Then I pulled her to me once more. I felt her heart beating again and had to kiss her softly once more.

“At least we should see each other again. As compensation for not coming over to my flat.” I smiled.

“Yeah. Ok. Day after tomorrow? I already planned something tomorrow with my girls.”

“Ok.” Once more I gave her a kiss, than I walked away. She smiled and just stood there a little bit longer. I really loved this girl. I wanted to have her. Boyfriend? I will fight for her! She was my girl!