Chapter Thirteen : Father-less

Filler/Chapter Thirteen : Father-less

Danny POV:

"D-Daddy? You did this to me?" I said as my voice cracked and my arms trembling as I pointed to my face.

"I was supposed to be your one and only" he finally spoke.

"What!? What are you talking about ?" I managed to say, struggling to even regain control over my body. He paced around the living room before answering my question.

"Your moma. She broke my heart when she did what she did to me," he said. "But I warned her. I told her not to cheat on me or I'll kill her. And she did anyway. SO I KILLED HER DANNY!!" He yelled to me.

"I already know that you fucking bastard" I said as I managed to drag myself up by grabbing on the edge of the couch but I couldn't move after what I had just heard.

"I told you not to do it Danny, I told you I was the only man in your life" he said as he grabbed a bat off the ground, which I'm assuming is the one he beat me with.

"You fucking crazy." I barked back at him.

I started to regain feeling in my legs and I was feeling extra froggy. He ran up and swung with the ba but I quickly ducked it. Before he could swing again I tackled him right through the coffee table. I have never hit my father back before. Not even after all the times he raped me, I couldn't bring myself to fight my own father, but this man is no longer my father and therefore gives me the right to kick his ass for years of abuse and torture.

I started beating his face in several times as hard as I could before he rolled back over. He began punching me in the same places he did when he jumped me but I kicked him off. He tried grabbing my legs but I took the nearest, biggest piece of coffee table glass I could find and stabbed him in the leg with it. I dropped down to one knee screaming in pain so I took it as an opportunity to shut him up the same way he did me so I cocked my foot back for extra measure and kicked him in his face.

I climbed back on top of him and gave em a quick three piece. I reached over to grab another piece of glass until he reached under the couch and grabbed a gun and pointed it to my neck. I closed my eyes *BANG*