⍟ 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ⍟

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

╭─────•✧✭✧•──────╮

𝖂𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕

╰─────•✧✭✧•──────╯

When thinking of the supernatural, what are the first creatures that come to mind? fairies, werewolves, vampires, unicorns and witches.

Witches, who are old and ugly, with ragged dark dresses and pointy, crooked hats; warty noses, beady black eyes and a foul scent about them. Witches, who are beautiful and enchanting, who gain magic from the moon and brew potions to heal the harmed; with trailing, midnight-blue dresses, shiny dark eyes and glistening crystals about their wrists and neck. No matter how many different ways and how many times these powerful, elusive women are portrayed in fairytales and fantasy novels, no one can get enough of them. 

Nowadays, chances of spotting a witch in the woods on a cold night are rare. We're not even sure they exist anymore! However, the idea that witches are intriguing and wonderful still remains, despite the fact that they can be quite evil at times. 

We, The Luna Community, had a thought. What if, you, yes you, a human who is reading this, had a chance to make your account as interesting and eye-catching as possible, just like witches and their captivating spells and potions?

Welcome to the Wisteria Theme Shop, where you can shop and order themes related to K-pop or Non K-pop. Come on in, be delighted and bewitched by our breathtaking works of art. 

We hope you enjoy your stay! 

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

The Luna Community