30- The truth revealed

check out my first youtube video^^^

VERY SHORT!! BUT WE FIND OUT WHO KILLED KEVIN. COMMENT YOUR PREDICTIONS HERE>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lukes POV

I had left the station with my parents. After a long session of filling out forms, I finally made my way back to school, well my now old school.

They police had brought me there in the first place in order to investigate as to why fake evidence was being used against me. They had at first been skeptical around my parents, and had taken them into separate questioning, I didn't understand why though.

I had eventually arrived back to Perfect Peaches (hated the name) with little to no time to pack. I would be coming back for the other half off my stuff, but still I had allot of essentials.

Essentials...Pssh you sound like a girl, just throw in your plectrum and a pair of boxers and go !

My mind snapped. Like me, it was tired. But it was soon awoken up by a shock.

I had entered the building, using my keycard for the last time. My parents were waiting in the car down the road. Running my hand through my hair, I looked around the familiar reception for the last time. The carpet, the receptionist, everything.

Did I really want to leave? I had spent the whole time wanting to get out, but now that I have the chance to....I just....Don't.

Walking through the identical corridor, and up the memory filled flights off stairs, I remembered my first day. How I got lost, how I met Chloe, How I met Susan.

When I first entered my dorm.

Looking at the door to my room, I sighed at the room number. Room 185, block E.

As I opened the door, my eyes revealed the most shocking sight. I had prayed that my eyes were deceiving me, but my thoughts had stopped processing. For the sight in front of my was far to shocking. Not Chloe having a pennies shocking, but still shocking.

Chris an Drake; naked; on Chris's bed; Kissing; having sex...

JACOBS POV

"You fucking did what?" I spat at Demi, slamming my locker shut.

"I gave Chloe fake evidence to give the police and i'm sorry!" The little bitch cried.

"And you have the nerve to cry? He's in a fucking cell because of you, and it looks like i'm going to be in one too, because I don't give a fuck that your a girl! Get out of my sight! Before I rip out that straw you could hair and choke you with it!" I snarled.

"J-Jacob, you have to help him, we-"

"No! You don't do jack shit you little whore! I never really liked you anyway, it was just Luke that liked little easy over here." I said shoving her into the wall opposite me.

"I'm not a whore!" It sobbed.

"Then what are you? Worthless, shit, stupid, traitoring, slut. Why don't you run to your girlfriend? Oh right, she's on our side, just like your on theirs....Oh Demi, it's a pity that your alive, the Protons could lost someone for a change." I said slowly before walking away.

Luke would have said that I went too far, he always had been the sensitive one. I always got out of trouble. I didn't give a shit about girls like Demi's feelings. Where as guys like Luke were in love with girls like Chloe. Trust me on this one, Demi is way better than Chloe. Chloe's hot and I would fuck her, but thats about it. I probably would have made a move on her, when I first met her (before Luke) but she was such a freak.

It's a shame that we wouldn't have a real war with the Protons next weekend, it was going to be the revenge. But with Chloe and Demi, featuring Rebbecar there slut-leading, Kyle and his friends and going to be wrapped around their aid-filler fingers.

It's not a shame that unlike them, we will be armed. We know it was them who killed Kevin, so some of our idiotic assassins are going to do some killing back.

Luke doesn't know though, we don't want him to protect Chloe; he's my brother and all, but this crush thing has gone far past pathetic.

KYLE'S POV

It was killing me, it was fucking killing me alive, Kevin's death. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't me. Apparently! they found out who killed him. Would I go to prison? Would we all?

I should have stopped them, oh why did I allow that police officer to be alone with him. I knew that he seemed dodgy. I just knew it. I shouldn't have let him bribe me silent, I have been convincing my self that I was innocent, that I was the good guy. When in reality, I was just as bad as the killer.

What if they don't have the right killer?.

What if they blame me?

What if the officer wasn't really an officer but an imposter?

Has he met Luke? What has he said?

I couldn't even report him, I didn't know his name. All I knew was that he was Scottish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO PLOT TWISTS!!!! WHAT?!

CHRIS AND DRAKE ARE GAY?

THE MEAN OFFICER KILLED KEVIN?

Jacob...You bad boy!

Did you see any of them coming?

Shit! This books is basically finished omg!! Just a few chapters left..:(