16- Putting pieces together

!!!!!MERRY (belated) CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!
(can my present be a vote😉)

Goal: 600 views by the end of this year/month. (22 more)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got closer to the bed I noticed the writing above it.

'Marcus's bed'

"He was Chloe's boyfriend"

Shit just got real

------

"Luke are you okay? You look kind of sick." Austin said walking up to me.

"I'm so confused." I breathed out, sitting down in distress.

"What are you confused about?" Drake asked leaving Chris, to sit in front of me.

"Everything...Kevin, Chloe, this Marcus guy...." I sighed.

"He's not just a guy." Chris muttered loudly.

I gave the boys a confused look, what was Chris's problem with me anyway?

"Ignore him, he had know Marcus since birth, they were god brothers." Austin explained.

Austin was my favourite out of my roommates, I suppose Austin was my best friend here, I liked Drake when he spoke, he was nice. But Chris, he was just plain rude. I mean what was his problem? What did he have against me? Could it be because I replaced his old roommate?

How did I not know that I was replacing someone? How did I not ask? How did I not notice all the writing around the bed? Did I really think that this bed had just casually been here occupying nobody for years? I really didn't think about it did I? I felt kind of bad for not taking enough interest into the guys and our room.

Even on the side of the desk, there was a girls handwriting on it, it said 'Chloe and Marcus' it was neatly written in red. Is that why Chloe hates me? Is it because I replaced Marcus?

"What was she like before he died?" I asked. They knew who I meant.

"Thats something she will have to show you, she was too different to explain." Austin said whilst staring out the window in a mysterious tone.

Austin stood with his hands in his pockets, his blonde hair and blue eyes gave him that cheesy heart throb look. Chris sat down on his bed with his head in his hands, he looked like he was crying. Drake ran his afro comb through his hair in stress, his high top would shake when ever it was moved.

They told me about Marcus as a roommate, they weren't yet ready to tell me how Kevin was involved, I respected that. The day they were all sad was the day he died. They all went to the place he was buried, even Chloe and Kyle, thats why Chloe had met him that day; they were going together.

Maybe if Kyle died I can take Chloe to his funeral...

I was allowing my jealousy to controls my thoughts.

Why could Kyle like her and I couldn't?

I didn't know the full story.

Maybe Kyle was secretly a girl....

Okay now I am just being dumb.

-------

They told me that they would tell me more gradually and that the less I knew the safer I would be, I questioned what they meant. "Your an L.M.P in a Proton territory" they would remind me. They were really suspicious boys, but they were my only source of information.