17- Asking out the girl thats using me

^^^^^^
I made a new cover. Do we like?

IT'S NEW YEARS EVE!!!!
It's already 2015 somewhere so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My goal for today's every2day update was 625 but we have already gone over that by 9 😬😬😬 Thanks guys xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's pov*

"She's still grieving I can't ask her now!" I said to my brother Jacob on the phone.

We were close like that; me and Jacob. I wanted to ask Chloe out now but I thought it would be unethical, with Marcus and Kevin's death; I thought I would wait a while. Jacob however thought that I should do it as soon as possible.

"Look Luke, I get your point, but you said so your self; Kyle is a threat, you don't want him stealing her from you." Jacob reminded me for the 5th time.

"Look I know, but...Think about it, what if it were you who was currently grieving over two close friends. What if me and Demi had died? Would you want two girls asking you out straight after, or would you want a break?" I said stating my point with confidence.

He was silent for about 10 seconds, I could practically hear him thinking, I already knew what he was going to say.

"Then I would want someone to help and support me during my loss."

"Jacob....." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Luke! Just do it." He said.

I checked the time, it was time for Form. After form with Chloe I would have science next, science with Chloe. Should I ask her out, should I not? If I do, when? I want to do it today, but something is holding me back. I don't know what it is, but I think it's fear.

For the first time ever, I was scared, scared of being rejected bye Chloe. She was just so beautiful, hot wouldn't describe her. She wasn't perfect but she was all I wanted, all I needed.

But did I have a chance?

By now I would have asked the girl out and we would be dating. In fact if it were anyone else we would probably be making out right about now.

It was time for form, it was Monday now. I had form with Chloe in five minutes. We would be working together in science. I was going to flirt with her and use my irresistible charm that works on every girl. It's probably even attracted a few guys along the way.

I awkwardly walked with Chris towards the form room area.

"Chris?"

"What." He snapped.

"Sorry miss." I said holding back.

He muttered something I didn't catch.

"Actually, i'm not sorry. Whats your problem with me?" I asked him.

"Look new boy, you don't know how this place works. So don't come in and act like your the victim here." He said before storming off.

What just happened? And what did I just do?

"You didn't answer my question!" I called out just to annoy him.

How the hell did people expect me to understand how this place works if no one was going to tell me? All I wanted to do right now was ask out Chloe, have her say yes; and be popular.

But thats the thing, if I ask her out, will I lose my reputation? All I want to do is fit in and be noticed. If I date her can that still happen? Is the worth it? Is she worth the risk?