23- The punishment

ATTENTION! : We have not met the 'Janitor' so don't bother going back and trying to find him. He has never even been mentioned before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the caretaker pulled us both out of the supply cub-board people started to stare.

"NO SEX IN SCHOOL!" I he said pointing at us and wiggling his crooked finger. I stared at him closely, he looked familiar.

"I-I." I stuttered in shock.

"We wasn't sir." Susan stated.

"Then what was you two doing."

"Talking." I said.

"Leaving." She said at the exact same time as me.

"What?" The man said, his bleached grey hair flopping down against his for head.

The surrounding students stared to laugh at the mans confusion, prior to our embarrassment. I turned my head to see Austin, Chris, Drake and Derrick approaching. Chris had a very amused facial expression.

"Couldn't get Chloe, so you decided to get with her best friend, desperate much." Chris scoffed.

I lunged forward towards me, only to feel someones hand tug my arm. I had thought that it were Susan's hand, but it wasn't. I had made eye contact the second I had turned around and saw Chloe.

Her eyes were cold.

"You really are desperate to lose your virginity aren't you." She spat. "First you tried Rebbecar and now you try my best friend." She said sounding hurt.

"Chloe is wasn't like that." Susan said her voice shaking at the attention she was getting.

We were causing a scene.

"Save it Susan." Chloe said spitefully, causing Susan to flinch. She then gave her an apologetic look, before storming off. Susan had followed behind, her messy hair following her like a tail.

"Calm down, you gonna search me." Chris said in a sarcastically shocked tone.

"Yeh, I think something called the brain is lost inside your head, do you have a hammer? I can find it for you." I said bitterly.

"Boys boys boys lets all be frien-" I had pushed Derrick out of the way.

Swinging my fist, I aimed for Chris's face. My hand had swung in for the second strike, as his foot collided with my shin. I jerked my leg back and hit him a third time. Before I was able to do more damage, I had felt someones arms wrap around me, they were restraining me.

"Let go!" I growled, as I struggled to get away.

"Calm down Luke!" I heard Austin growl.

So it was him who was restraining me; I felt a little offended that he felt he needed to protect Chris, but I was reasonable enough to see the point. I would have probable ended up killing him.

It was like the fight that got me here all over again. I had been beating someone up, they had stopped fighting and started to let me. I had only stopped hitting them, when I realised that someone with authoirity was behind me. Only this time it wasn't the police, it was the principle.

*Two hours later.*

I didn't know wether to feel happy or sad. I had found my self in the dorm, packing. I was packing all my stuff. I was out, out of this school. Chris didn't get into trouble, he only had a two hour detention. I didn't care, I wouldn't have to see his stupid ass.

For a whole three weeks.

Thats right, I had a three week external exclusion. I would be spending the next three weeks at home, doing nothing. I would finaly get away from this place, and if I fucked up again, I would be kicked out. The only downside was, is that I wouldn't be going to my old school. I would be stuck in a school for juvinile kids or kids who got kicked out at the crucial year.