25- The warning

Thanks for reading up until now guys😁

I have lost reads😩SAWWWY for taking long to update the previous chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luke, there's no easy way to tell you this but...There's one more."

"What!" I said in confused. "Who?" I had then asked.

I had left the room in shock, walking down the familiar roads, I made my way to base. I had been there for a few hours now, Jacob had eventually came to join me, we didn't talk about it though. We couldn't anyway, not with all the drama that had happened today.

I had been chilling with the guys, no Demi; no girls, just me, Jacob, and the guys. It was relaxing, for once I felt calm. No stress, no worries. I wasn't smoking, but the guys were. Although I was passive smoking, I still didn't count my self as smoking. They were all high by the time, the loud noise had woken Jacob up.

*BRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!"

A loud arm went, signalling that there had been a break in down the road. Jacob had woken up screaming in a high pitched voice, before coughing and correcting his scream to a low manly one. It didn't stop us from all laughing at him though.

*WEEEEEWWWOOOOOWEEEEWOOO*

Another alarm went of joining the first one.

*BEEEEEEEEEEBIIIIIIIIIW*

A third alarm went off as we all ran towards the door. Our base was near a small high street, all the shop alarms were starting to go off one after another. We left our base to find a message made out of spray paint across our wall. Allot of the shops were closed today, I had assumed it was a bank holiday, but apparently it was because of some sort of cultural event that all the owners had been attending to recently. Who ever had did this had planned it all.

'Stay in your own territory'

The threating message read. What did it mean? Who was it for? Was in from an L.M.P? Was it directed to me? Was it related to my exclusion?

We had walked down the now empty high street, to see a message on each off the shops.

'She doesn't like you'

'Go back to your bitch'

The first two didn't phase me, but the last one defiantly did.

'The next time you go on a date, be sure that he isn't late.'

This one had obviously just been done, because the dark red paint was slowly trickling down. The other ones had been done with a blue, neat spray paint. The person who had done it, was obviously used to practicing vandalism. I how ever, wasn't used to being victimized.

"Come on." Jacob said in a knowing tone, leading me away from the screaming shops.

We all walked to the bus stop, getting out our oysters, we quietly made a plan. They could still be watching, but we weren't going to let that stop us. We were taking a trip, back to the enamies territory.

The place where this all started.

The play that they had kidnapped us in.

The place Kevin died.

It was time for revenge.

------------

MYSTERY POV